Documents tagged with "RedBeanPHP"
Your Query returned 3 results
- RedBeanPHP Key Features
- RedBeanPHP ORM has tons of great features. The following is a list of key features: Focus on app development, forget about database structure. No configuration is required. Only one file (84KB). Creates tables, columns, indexes, and foreign keys (one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to...
- Retrieve and Store Gmail Emails Using PHP IMAP and RedBeanPHP
- In this tutorial I will show how to use [RedBeanPHP - Easy ORM for PHP|RedBeanPHP] to easily store Gmail emails retrieved by PHP IMAP. RedBeanPHP supports CUBRID Database so we will use it as a database storage.
This tutorial will have several steps.
- RedBeanPHP - Easy ORM for PHP
- RedBeanPHP is an easy-to-use Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for PHP which allows developers to forget about database structure and instead focus on app development. The tool will automatically create tables, columns, indexes, and even foreign keys. ReadBeanPHP supports CUBRID...