Your Query returned 7 results
- GestDB - Easy Access To Relational Databases
- GestDB is a client to access relational databases.
This client is developed in Java and therefore it is cross-platform, meaning it works on many operating systems. To use it we need to have installed a java virtual machine JRE or JDK 1.6 or above.
One of the biggest advanta...
- Java Whois Server
- JWhoisServer is a small, fast and highly configurable RFC 3912 compliant whois server written in java and which uses a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) as a storage engine. JWhoisServer has support for IPv6 and IDN and is ready for ICANNs "new gTLDs Program".
- ART - A Lightweight Reporting Solution
- ART is a lightweight, multiplatform, web based query tool and reporting environment. SQL queries can be published in a few minutes. It supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling, email alerts, drill down, among other features. Results are exportable to spreadsheet/pdf, can be ...
- Hibernate ORM
- Hibernate is a collection of projects that enable developers to utilize POJO-style domain models in their applications in ways extending well beyond Object/Relational Mapping. For more information refer to Hibernate official home page.
Hibernate official website...
- DataCleaner is a data quality analysis application and a solution platform for DQ solutions. Its core is a strong data profiling engine, which is extensible and thereby adds data cleansing, transformations, enrichment, deduplication, matching and merging.
- jOOQ: Java Object Oriented Querying
- jOOQ (Java Object Oriented Querying) is a type safe SQL query builder modelling
standard and vendor-specific SQL constructs directly in a Java fluent API.
Using its code generator, its intuitive API and your favourite IDE for
syntax-autocompletion, you can greatly increase your ...
- JMyETL - Data Import/Export Tool
- JMyETL is a very useful Java based application that allows import/export operations on many database systems. The databases supported are CUBRID, FrontDB, Sybase ASE/ASA, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQLServer, Access and SQLite.
JMyETL official website