Your Query returned 3 results
- JWhoisServer Key Features
- The key features of JWhoisServer are:
ready for the "new gTLDs"
ready for IPv6
small and fast
platform independent: (tested on different Linux distributions and MS Windows) it should run everywhere where a java VM is available.
highly configurable: the provide...
- Java Whois Server
- JWhoisServer is a small, fast and highly configurable RFC 3912 compliant whois server written in java and which uses a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) as a storage engine. JWhoisServer has support for IPv6 and IDN and is ready for ICANNs "new gTLDs Program".
- JWhoisServer CUBRID Tutorial
- This tutorial will cover how to use [Java Whois Server|JWhoisServer] with CUBRID. Install JWhoisServerHere we will show the installation instructions for Ubuntu 12.04. If you are running other OS, you can find installation guide on jWhoisServer documentation. For Ubuntu y...