Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 65 results
- sql_log 관련
- 큐브리드의 SQL 질의 로그는 sql_log 폴더의 broker*.sql.log, broker*.slow.log, query_editor*.sql.log, query_editor*.slow.log에 저장되는 걸로 알고 있습니다. 최대 100M까지 저장되고 만약 사이즈가 넘어가면 이전 로그가 지워지면서 최근 내용이 기록되는 형태로요.
그런데 저희가 사용하는 테이블 중에서 특정 데...
- Error: The argument is invalid 
- When I execute a query "SELECT * FROM t_info" on Java application thru CUBRID JDBC, an error "The argument is invalid" popped up. I'd like to know what happened and how I handle.
- Error: Your transaction has been unilaterally aborted by the system. 
- When I insert records into CUBRID DB(2008 R3.0), the following error was popped up. "ERROR CA001CUBRIDCUBRID ODBC Driver Transaction(index1, dba@localhost|20383) has been unilaterally aborted by the system" What does it mean and what can I do?
- How can you catch an Exception in python using the CUBRIDdb driver? 
- I want to catch the Error exception or a specific exception using the Python driver. I saw nothing related to this in the manuals.
- How does CUBRID handle the case sensitivity of identifiers ? 
- I've noticed that CUBRID is case insensitive in
regards to identifiers, which goes against the SQL standard, which requires
that quoted identifiers be handled in a case sensitive manner. Is this the way CUBRID does it by default or can it be changed using a setting ?
- How can you get Collations list from the server ? 
- In MySQL this can be obtained using "SHOW COLLATION" query. Is there a CUBRID equivalent ?
- How to find out if the database is case sensitive or not regarding table names ? 
- In MySQL, in order to find out if the database table names are case sensitive, you can use "SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'lower_case_table_names' ". What's the equivalent for CUBRID ?
- How to find out the Charset CUBRID uses ? 
- Hello, I want to find out the charset used in CUBRID using SQL. In MySQL it is possible to perform this operation by running "SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'character_set%'". Is there anything similar for CUBRID ? Best regards, Ovidiu
- Creating multiple tables using CUBRID Manager 
- I'm using CUBRID Manager 188.8.131.529. I right-click on a database and select New Query Editor. I then paste the following SQL -- Create the ART Repository, version 2.3 -- IMPORTANT: -- after running this script, ALSO RUN the tables_xxx.sql script for your database (f...
- How can I export a database table to CSV programatically? 
- I already know how to do this using CUBRID Manager, but is there a way to do it using CSQL?