Documents tagged with "CUBRID"
Your Query returned 11 results
- Where can I find the specification of CUBRID TCP/IP Communication Protocol v6 ?
- This document only for v4 protocol (http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_apis/entry/cubrid-tcpip-communication-protocol)
- Moving scripts
- Can i move the scripts from one foldre to another folder withoin same user/svn insatnce ???
- Add cubrid to pentaho
I reallly want to know how can I add cubrid to pentaho?
plz help me !!!
I received cubrid jdbc but
Idon't know next step....
- Restore Level 0 - No Tables Restored ? 
- I created a DB locally now. I backed it up at Level 0 and restored it on the target server.
The database restored normally, but when I open the table views there no tables are restored??
I have tried mutliple times I do not get what is wrong.
I have tried backing ...
- CUBRID development 
- Hi CUBRID team,
i really enjoy your sophisticated database!
What's about your current CUBRID development process?
Are there any new releases planned?
Can you tell us something about the CUBRID future?
- can't make cubrid shard work
I'm trying your sample found at http://www.cubrid.org/manual/92/en/shard.html#quick-start but can't make it work with shard_key.txt filled :(
Here is my configuration :
#min max shard_id
#0 255 0
#256 511 1
#512 767 0
#768 1024 1
- How to find out the Charset CUBRID uses ? 
- Hello, I want to find out the charset used in CUBRID using SQL. In MySQL it is possible to perform this operation by running "SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'character_set%'". Is there anything similar for CUBRID ? Best regards, Ovidiu
- Does CUBRID include init.d script to autostart Server? 
- Some time ago I've installed CUBRID on Linux using one of the available packages. I've been using it for my personal home page. Once in a while I need to restart the server and this is the point when it gets a little bit inconvenient because I need to run cubrid...
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous modes in PHP cubrid_execute()? 
- In cubrid_execute() documentation is says that the developer can specify which mode to use: either synchronous or asynchronous. What is the difference between them and how they affect the performance?
- How many records are affected after REPLACE query is executed? 
- When REPLACE query is executed in CUBRID how many records are affected?