Documents tagged with "SQL"
Your Query returned 40 results
- PostgreSQL at a glance
- PostgreSQL shows excellent functionalities and performance. Considering its high quality, it may seem strange that PostgreSQL is not more popular. However, PostgreSQL continues to make progress. This article will discuss this database.
Why You Should Know about PostgreSQL
- CUBRID SHARD talk at 2013 Percona MySQL Conference. Don't miss!
- I would like to announce that on April 24, 2013, six weeks from now, we will talk at Percona MySQL Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The topic of the presentation is Easy MySQL Database Sharding with CUBRID SHARD. The presentation will be @ 3:30 PM ...
- The Client-Server Architecture and Execution Modes in CUBRID Database
- This is the tenth article on CUBRID Internals. In the previous articles, I have discussed about Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID, how data is stored in CUBRID, etc. Today I will explain about two very important aspects of CUBRID Database - the exe...
- When you should and should NOT use ENUM data type
- ENUM is a new enumerated data type introduced in CUBRID 9.0. Like in all programming languages, the ENUM type is a data type composed of a set of static, ordered values. Users can define numeric and string values for ENUM columns.
Working with ENUM types
Creating an ENU...
- Things to Understand When Moving from MySQL to CUBRID
- These days at NHN we use CUBRID for our services more often than MySQL. This article summarizes the differences between MySQL and CUBRID Database, the knowledge that several departments at NHN have obtained as they have changed their database from MySQL to CUBRID. ...
- Tadpole - Web based SQL Client capable of generating ER Diagrams
- Tadpole is a very easy to use SQL Client which allows users to connect and query various relational and non-relational databases right in a Web browser. No installation is required. Simply download Tadpole for Windows/Linux/Mac from its Github project, extract and launch ...
- Platforms for Big Data
- Dealing with Future Problems
The reason why we need to be concerned over problems that have not yet occurred is to secure sufficient response time. Sufficient time will enable us to take full consideration before making decisions as well as preparation. Therefore, it is i...
- The Story behind LINE App Development
- If you have a smartphone, you must be using LINE, KakaoTalk, or Whatsapp messaging app, if not all of them. But unlike KakaoTalk and Whatsapp, LINE also allows users to call other LINE users for free - great value-added service, isn't it!? Today I will explain more about LINE...
- SIDU - incredibly Simple & Intuitive Web based SQL Client
- What do Web developers need from an SQL Client? An easy, uncluttered Web interface to execute and obtain the results for the most basic SQL queries: SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE (SIDU). This is exactly what SIDU does and stands for! Even better - SIDU do...
- How SQL UPDATE is performed in CUBRID RDBMS
- The internals of an RDBMS is extremely profound and sensitive. When updating a record in the table, not only the size of columns to be updated affects the performance but also the size of the record itself. Updating a variable-length column is less favorable than updat...