Documents tagged with "ORM"
Your Query returned 40 results
- New node-cubrid 2.1.0: API improvements with a complete internal overhaul
- Today we are releasing a new version of CUBRID driver for Nodej.s. node-cubrid 2.1.0 has a few API improvements which aim to provide more convenient APIs with full backward compatibility. However, the main objective of this release is to refactor the driver to achi...
- More Efficient Timer Implementation using TimerWheel
- Developers often use a timer when developing an application. A timer is especially needed when you process a timeout for sessions. With the TimerWheel data structure, you can perform this type of task more efficiently than you would with java.util.Timer provided by JDK. How...
- Embrace SQL with CUBRID and jOOQ
- This is a guest post by Lukas Eder, the creator of jOOQ open source Java API for typesafe SQL modeling. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
Big Data, the...
- Inside Vert.x. Comparison with Node.js.
- Vert.x is a server framework which is rapidly arising. Each server framework claims its strong points are high performance with a variety of protocols supported. Vert.x takes a step forward from that. Vert.x considers the environment of establishing and operating the server ...
- Announcing CUBRID 9.1 stable release with big improvements
- We released CUBRID 9.0 beta version in October last year. Since then we have been working hard on stabilizing the beta features, fixing bugs, and improving the overall engine performance. Today I am excited to announce the immediate availability of the CUBRID 9.1 st...
- Understanding TCP/IP Network Stack & Writing Network Apps
- We cannot imagine Internet service without TCP/IP. All Internet services we have developed and used at NHN are based on a solid basis, TCP/IP. Understanding how data is transferred via the network will help you to improve performance through tuning, troubleshooting, o...
- How is SSD Changing Software Architecture?
- This is the second article on SSD and the performance implications of switching to SSD. In the first article, Will the use of SSD increase the speed of DBMS?, we have reviewed how much performance gain we would see if we switched from HDD to SSD for a DBMS l...
- The Principles of Java Application Performance Tuning
- This is the fifth article in the series of "Become a Java GC Expert". In the first issue Understanding Java Garbage Collection we have learned about the processes for different GC algorithms, about how GC works, what Young and Old Generation is, what you should know about ...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- CUBRID Database support to come to Yii PHP Framework & Propel2 PHP ORM
- Yes, it has been quite a while since Yii and Propel users have been requesting to provide CUBRID Database support. And today I am very happy to announce that we have sent Pull Requests to both of these projects.
Both projects rely on CUBRID's PDO driver which ...