- Support new interface CUBRIDCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
- APIS-491 - ADO.NET CUBRIDConnection.Open should check whether the connection string is null and specify this issue in the exception's message
- APIS-499 - ServerVersion will not throw exception after connection is closed, and No any information is returned
- APIS-502 - ADO.NET There should be an exception when server/user/password is not specified in the connection string
- APIS-514 - ADO.NET CUBRIDCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) does not work
- APIS-515 - ADO.NET DBNull.Value should be returned by CUBRIDCommand.ExecuteScalar() when the query result is null
- APIS-518 - ADO.NETCUBRIDSchemaProvider .GetViews can't be got.
- APIS-519 - ADO.NET the exception message is not accurate when call Transaction.Rollback when the connection is closed
- APIS-646 - ADO.NET Cannot not get the ServerVersion from CUBRIDConnection
- APIS-670 - ADO.NET CUBRIDTransaction.BeginTransaction() can not change the transaction CUBRIDIsolationLevel
- ADO.NET 9.2.0.0002 doesn’t support for the multiple queries/result sets execution APIS-378/APIS-668/APIS-669, it will be fixed in the future release.