Documents tagged with "python"
Your Query returned 40 results
- CUBRID Python Driver 9.1.0 release note
Changed and Enhanced Features:
Support set as parameter of excute
Link static lib of cci, so python'driver is not depend on cubrid
The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3,8.4.4 and 9.1.0.
APIS-370 - CUBRID python driver should support SET...
- CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part 2
- CUBRID Python Tutorial
– Part II
<< CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part I
In the first part of this tutorial we went through the steps needed to connect
to a CUBRID database and to run some basic SQL statements from Python. Let’s see now how we can make
use of some more...
- CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part 1
- CUBRID Python Tutorial
– Part I (2010)>> CUBRID Python Tutorial Part II
The scope of this tutorial is to give
you a quick introduction to the CUBRID Python driver. The first part of this tutorial will explain the
steps you need to perform in order to connect to ...
- Official Django backend for CUBRID Database
- We are very pleased to announce django_cubrid, an official Django backend for CUBRID Database. Now Python users who create apps based on Django Web Framework can use CUBRID as a backend database server for their apps.
Being a Python Web Framework, Django requ...
- Install CUBRID Python Driver using pip (linux)
- pip is a tool for installing and managing Python packages, such as those found in the Python Package Index. It's a replacement for easy_install.
To install CUBRID Python Connector using pip, type the following command.
pip install CUBRID-Python
If you want to give the ...
- SOFA Statistics CUBRID Tutorial
- CUBRID has been a part of SOFA Statistics since version 1.2.2 on Ubuntu and it will be starting with version 1.2.3 on Windows also. Check out the tutorials below:
[SOFA Statistics CUBRID Windows Tutorial]
[SOFA Statistics CUBRID Ubuntu Tutorial]
- SOFA Statistics Key Features
- SOFA Statistics is an open-source statistical package, with an emphasis on ease of use, learn as you go, and beautiful output. The name stands for Statistics Open For All.
SOFA Statistics comes with the following features:
Beauty - Attractive Output
- SOFA Statistics
- SOFA Statistics is an open-source statistical package, with an emphasis on ease of use, learn as you go, and beautiful output. The name stands for Statistics Open For All. It has a graphical user interface and can connect directly to MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS Access, Mi...
- How can you get CUBRID system parameters using SQL ? 
- In CSQL you can use the following function: ;Get system_parameter - get the value of a system parameter. I need the same output as ";Get ansi_quotes" and ";Get no_backslash_escapes" in either SQL or using the Python Driver. Basically, I need to know if ansi_quotes and no_backslas...
- How can you get the transaction isolation level in CUBRID ? 
- Hello, I tried running the command "GET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL;" in CUBRID Manager and Python Driver. I followed the example below: http://www.cubrid.org/manual/841/en/GET%20TRANSACTION%20ISOLATION%20LEVEL
Instead of getting the result, in Python Driver I ob...