Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 85 results
- New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management
- Today we have great news for our dearest PHP users! We have updated our CUBRID PHP Driver which introduces 13 new APIs to work with LOB data. Some time in May this year several PHP users requested new functionality in our PHP API to allow importing LOB data fr...
- CUBRID 64 bit with PHP x86 on Windows 7 
- Hello, I have installed CUBRID x64 bit and PHP x86 (official release) on Windows 7 64 bit. I tried to manually install the PHP API by adding the driver from here: http://www.cubrid.org/?mid=downloads&item=php_driver&os=windows&ostype=any&php=php53&driver_ty...
- RedBeanPHP - a super easy to use PHP ORM with NoSQL syntax
- Have you ever wanted to write a code and never think about the database schema part until you have a somewhat working prototype of your app? Or are you tired of constantly modifying your DB schema to serve your newly added code of your application? Today we will review ...
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X through PECL using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver on Mac OS X through PECL repository using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driverCUBRID PHP driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. We have built a custom CCI driver for Mac users. You c...
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver on Mac OS X using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driverCUBRID PHP driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. We have built a custom CCI driver for Mac users. You can download either 64 o...
- RedBeanPHP Key Features
- RedBeanPHP ORM has tons of great features. The following is a list of key features: Focus on app development, forget about database structure. No configuration is required. Only one file (84KB). Creates tables, columns, indexes, and foreign keys (one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to...
- How do I escape strings in PHP to pass binary data to a table via an insert or update statement ? 
- This is on the back of my previous question, it would be important for Cubrid to have a similar function to mysql_escape_string for passing of binary information to an SQL statement. How should I do this in the interim, I have already done the normal replace single quot...
- Best PHP IDE to work with CUBRID Database
- When developers review various IDE for PHP, it is not accident that PHPStorm is among the top ranked. Because it is one of the best feature-rich PHP Development Tools out there. The good news is JetBrains, the company behind this project, has just released a new v...
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) Web SQL Client
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) is a very simple yet very intuitive Web based SQL client tool written in PHP. If you need a quick way to execute your SQL, this is the only thing you need! No installation or configuration is required. Just extract the f...
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous modes in PHP cubrid_execute()? 
- In cubrid_execute() documentation is says that the developer can specify which mode to use: either synchronous or asynchronous. What is the difference between them and how they affect the performance?