Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 75 results
- RedBeanPHP Key Features
- RedBeanPHP ORM has tons of great features. The following is a list of key features: Focus on app development, forget about database structure. No configuration is required. Only one file (84KB). Creates tables, columns, indexes, and foreign keys (one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to...
- How do I escape strings in PHP to pass binary data to a table via an insert or update statement ? 
- This is on the back of my previous question, it would be important for Cubrid to have a similar function to mysql_escape_string for passing of binary information to an SQL statement. How should I do this in the interim, I have already done the normal replace single quot...
- Best PHP IDE to work with CUBRID Database
- When developers review various IDE for PHP, it is not accident that PHPStorm is among the top ranked. Because it is one of the best feature-rich PHP Development Tools out there. The good news is JetBrains, the company behind this project, has just released a new v...
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) Web SQL Client
- SIDU (SELECT, INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE) is a very simple yet very intuitive Web based SQL client tool written in PHP. If you need a quick way to execute your SQL, this is the only thing you need! No installation or configuration is required. Just extract the f...
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous modes in PHP cubrid_execute()? 
- In cubrid_execute() documentation is says that the developer can specify which mode to use: either synchronous or asynchronous. What is the difference between them and how they affect the performance?
- CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1
- We have recently released a new version of CUBRID 8.4.1. At the time we announced over 70% performance increase for INSERT and UPDATE operations as well as new SQL functions and Regular Expression support. In this blog I will tell more about other changes we hav...
- What does "Error: CCI, -4, Cannot communicate with server" mean? 
- I installed CUBRID and the PHP API yesterday. Everything was working perfect. I was quite glad. I created some code and could work with CUBRID. But today in the morning I started my Web server, navigated to my site, and I saw this error:
Error: CCI, -4, Cannot ...
- Does CUBRID UPDATE the record if the new value is same as the old one? 
- As stated in mysql_affected_rows() PHP API manual: When using UPDATE, MySQL will not update columns where the new value is the same as the old value. This creates the possibility that mysql_affected_rows() may not actually equal the number of rows matched, only the number of ...
- Do CUBRID PHP and PDO APIs require any dependent library? 
- I can see CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers are available through PECL packaging system. Can I directly install them? Or are they dependent on any external library, perhaps CUBRID's?
- CUBRID PHP Tutorials
- Installation Instructions
[CUBRID PHP Driver Installation Instructions]
New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management - blog post
CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1 - blog post
Tutorials and Guides
What is Tread-safe or Non-thread-safe in PH...