Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 8 results
- cubrid shard with PHP driver 
I've done some tests with cubrid shard and it seems that I cannot use mysql driver for PHP and that I have to use cubrid driver for PHP. I've read that it was compatible with MySQL but it seems that it just means that it can be used to shard a MySQL database an...
- CUBRID 64 bit with PHP x86 on Windows 7 
- Hello, I have installed CUBRID x64 bit and PHP x86 (official release) on Windows 7 64 bit. I tried to manually install the PHP API by adding the driver from here: http://www.cubrid.org/?mid=downloads&item=php_driver&os=windows&ostype=any&php=php53&driver_ty...
- How do I escape strings in PHP to pass binary data to a table via an insert or update statement ? 
- This is on the back of my previous question, it would be important for Cubrid to have a similar function to mysql_escape_string for passing of binary information to an SQL statement. How should I do this in the interim, I have already done the normal replace single quot...
- What is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous modes in PHP cubrid_execute()? 
- In cubrid_execute() documentation is says that the developer can specify which mode to use: either synchronous or asynchronous. What is the difference between them and how they affect the performance?
- What does "Error: CCI, -4, Cannot communicate with server" mean? 
- I installed CUBRID and the PHP API yesterday. Everything was working perfect. I was quite glad. I created some code and could work with CUBRID. But today in the morning I started my Web server, navigated to my site, and I saw this error:
Error: CCI, -4, Cannot ...
- Does CUBRID UPDATE the record if the new value is same as the old one? 
- As stated in mysql_affected_rows() PHP API manual: When using UPDATE, MySQL will not update columns where the new value is the same as the old value. This creates the possibility that mysql_affected_rows() may not actually equal the number of rows matched, only the number of ...
- Do CUBRID PHP and PDO APIs require any dependent library? 
- I can see CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers are available through PECL packaging system. Can I directly install them? Or are they dependent on any external library, perhaps CUBRID's?
- How do I SHOW CREATE TABLE in CUBRID? 
- MySQL provides SHOW CREATE TABLE syntax which shows the CREATE TABLE statement that creates the given table including all its CONSTRAINTS and INDEXes. How do I obtain the same information in CUBRID?
Edit: I need an SQL solution so that I can execute th...