Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 86 results
- pdo_cubrid not loading on php5 64 
- My environment: Fedora 20 x64, PHP5.5.15.
As a developer, I have my connections class supporting all major RDBMS (mysql, oracle, sybase, sqlserver) all using PDO.
After compiling the package PDO_CUBRID, with no error, PHP reports this:
" PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unabl...
- New Document
Changed and Enhanced Features:
The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3 ,8.4.4,9.1.0, 9.2.0, 9.3.0
APIS-724 cubrid_column_types could not get data type date
APIS-479 - PHP timestamp tuple is not expected after insert into db
APIS-586 - PH...
- CUBRID PHP 8.4.4 QA Test Report
- CUBRID PHP 8.4.4.0002 QA Test Report
1) Test Environment
OS: Linux 64bit, Windows 32bit/64bits
CUBRID Server: CUBRID 8.4.4.0227
PHP: PHP 5.5.3, PHP 5.4.6, PHP 5.3.13, PHP 5.2.17
Test Tool: PHPT
Driver: cubrid-php 8.4.4.0002 (20131122)
cubrid-pdo 8.4.4.0002 (20131...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- cubrid shard with PHP driver 
I've done some tests with cubrid shard and it seems that I cannot use mysql driver for PHP and that I have to use cubrid driver for PHP. I've read that it was compatible with MySQL but it seems that it just means that it can be used to shard a MySQL database an...
- Cubrid PHP Driver 9.1.0 release note
[APIS-121] - [PHP]Return value is not false when passing a invalid time to cubrid_bind method
[APIS-358] - [PHP] Create table failed when using default timestamp '2038-01-19 12:14:07'
[APIS-364] - [PHP][Windows] the export lob file from db is no...
- CUBRID Database support to come to Yii PHP Framework & Propel2 PHP ORM
- Yes, it has been quite a while since Yii and Propel users have been requesting to provide CUBRID Database support. And today I am very happy to announce that we have sent Pull Requests to both of these projects.
Both projects rely on CUBRID's PDO driver which ...
- First batch of Donations to Open source projects from CUBRID Affiliates Program
- Six months have passed since we have started our program and we would like to announce the results as well as names of developers who will receive first batch of donations from CUBRID open source project.
The CUBRID Affiliates Program was a great success for sure! Original...
- PhpStorm Key Features
- PhpStorm is a lightweight and smart PHP IDE focused on developer productivity that deeply understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation and on-the-fly error checking. It is always ready to help you shape your code, run unit-tests or provide visual d...