Documents tagged with "pdo"
Your Query returned 14 results
- CUBRID Database support to come to Yii PHP Framework & Propel2 PHP ORM
- Yes, it has been quite a while since Yii and Propel users have been requesting to provide CUBRID Database support. And today I am very happy to announce that we have sent Pull Requests to both of these projects.
Both projects rely on CUBRID's PDO driver which ...
- Do CUBRID PHP and PDO APIs require any dependent library? 
- I can see CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers are available through PECL packaging system. Can I directly install them? Or are they dependent on any external library, perhaps CUBRID's?
- CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions
- There are several ways to install CUBRID PDO Driver. Below you will see instructions for each of them.
[Installing CUBRID PDO Driver using PECL] (Linux)
[Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID PHP/PDO Driver (Windows)]
Create a CUBRID Database VM with Va...
- CUBRID PDO Tutorials
- Installation Instructions [CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions] Tutorials and Guides CUBRID PDO Online Manual [PDO_CUBRID DSN] PDO::cubrid_schema [CUBRID PDO Predefined Constants] CUBRID PDO Examples Questions and Answers PHP related Questions and Answe...
- CUBRID PDO Predefined Constants
- The constants below are defined by CUBRID PDO driver, and will only be available when the extension has been either compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime. In addition, these driver-specific constants should only be used if you are using PDO driver. U...
- October Wrap-up by CUBRID Community
- Today I would like to start this blog stating that there are so many great improvements being achieved by our CUBRID Community every day. I am just amazed by how hardworking are the developers. Below I have prepared a brief summary of what we achieved this month.
- Introduction to CUBRID PDO Driver Unit Tests
- There are some test cases in directory tests. These unit tests are changed based on test cases of PHP PDO, which using the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, yo...
- Precompiled cubrid.so/pdo_cubrid.so on Ubuntu Natty 
- Hi, there's a problem with precompiled php modules for PHP. When trying to load them (by adding to php.ini or /etc/php5/conf.d/) for: cubrid.so I get a warning: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/cubrid.so' - /usr/lib/php5/200906...
- CUBRID PDO Driver Tutorial
- CUBRID PDO Driver Tutorial
The scope of this tutorial is to introduce the CUBRID PDO Driver, which implements the PHP Data Objects (PDO) interface.
Note: In this tutorial, we will assume that the reader is already familiar with the PDO basic concepts and architectur...
- Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID PHP/PDO Driver (Windows)
- First, download CUBRID PHP or PDO Driver for Windows. You will be given options to select your system architecture, PHP version, and driver type (PHP/PDO). NTS or TS?Additionally, you can choose whether to download NTS (Non-thread-safe) or TS (thread safe). If ...