Documents tagged with "pdo"
Your Query returned 16 results
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- CUBRID Database support to come to Yii PHP Framework & Propel2 PHP ORM
- Yes, it has been quite a while since Yii and Propel users have been requesting to provide CUBRID Database support. And today I am very happy to announce that we have sent Pull Requests to both of these projects.
Both projects rely on CUBRID's PDO driver which ...
- Do CUBRID PHP and PDO APIs require any dependent library? 
- I can see CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers are available through PECL packaging system. Can I directly install them? Or are they dependent on any external library, perhaps CUBRID's?
- CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions
- There are several ways to install CUBRID PDO Driver. Below you will see instructions for each of them.
[Installing CUBRID PDO Driver using PECL] (Linux)
[Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID PHP/PDO Driver (Windows)]
Create a CUBRID Database VM with Va...
- CUBRID PDO Tutorials
- Installation Instructions [CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions] Tutorials and Guides CUBRID PDO Online Manual [PDO_CUBRID DSN] PDO::cubrid_schema [CUBRID PDO Predefined Constants] CUBRID PDO Examples Questions and Answers PHP related Questions and Answe...
- CUBRID PDO Predefined Constants
- The constants below are defined by CUBRID PDO driver, and will only be available when the extension has been either compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime. In addition, these driver-specific constants should only be used if you are using PDO driver. U...
- October Wrap-up by CUBRID Community
- Today I would like to start this blog stating that there are so many great improvements being achieved by our CUBRID Community every day. I am just amazed by how hardworking are the developers. Below I have prepared a brief summary of what we achieved this month.
- Introduction to CUBRID PDO Driver Unit Tests
- There are some test cases in directory tests. These unit tests are changed based on test cases of PHP PDO, which using the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, yo...
- Precompiled cubrid.so/pdo_cubrid.so on Ubuntu Natty 
- Hi, there's a problem with precompiled php modules for PHP. When trying to load them (by adding to php.ini or /etc/php5/conf.d/) for: cubrid.so I get a warning: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/cubrid.so' - /usr/lib/php5/200906...