Documents tagged with "odbc"
Your Query returned 18 results
- [CUBRID][ODBC CUBRID Driver][-1006]Server handle not found 
- I am developing my application with CUBRID ODBC.
When querying with SELECT, fetching the result works fine. When the last data doesn't exist, it should return False so to end up While loop, however it returns the following error after reader.Read()
- CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1
- We have recently released a new version of CUBRID 8.4.1. At the time we announced over 70% performance increase for INSERT and UPDATE operations as well as new SQL functions and Regular Expression support. In this blog I will tell more about other changes we hav...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Stable 1.0 version has been released
- Last month we announced the first beta version of official ADO.NET driver for CUBRID. Today, we are happy to announce the stable 1.0 version release of the driver. The ADO.NET driver, developed by CUBRID community contributors, has now over 70 test scenarios. ...
- CUBRID ODBC Tutorials
- Installation Instructions [CUBRID ODBC Driver Installation Instructions] Guides and Tutorials CUBRID ODBC Programming ODBC Administrator tool on 64-bit Windows [CUBRID vs. ODBC Data Type Mapping] [CUBRID ODBC Supported Functions and Backward Compatibility] [Microso...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver Release Notes
- CUBRID ODBC Driver 9.1.0.p1 Release Note(2013-05-06)
Changed and Enhanced Features:
APIS-184 - ODBC] how to do auto_commit off in C#
APIS-152 - ODBC] Error when executing a query in Korean
- Official ADO.NET Driver for CUBRID is now available
- We are very happy to announce that the official public beta version of CUBRID ADO.NET driver is now available for download.
This beta release features: 100% Fully-managed code. Does not require any local CUBRID component installation. Open source code, released under...
- CUBRID Administration Tools
- CUBRID, basically, supports JDBC, ODBC and OLEDB. CUBRID Manager (hereinafter, abbreviated to CM) basically supports the query execution using JDBC. You may already have seen some of these tools on CUBRID homepage.
Let's examine JDBC connection tools. The following is ...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver Installation Instructions Old
- If you want to use CUBRID as a data source for your Windows applications using the ODBC Driver, this article will help you achieve this.
Notice: This Tutorial is only available for cubrid-odbc-8.4.0 or older versions. CUBRID ODBC installation used to have a problem on ...
- CUBRID APIs Wiki
- The following is a list of CUBRID Drivers. Chose one to see the project details and other developers resources. [CUBRID PHP Driver] [CUBRID PDO Driver] [CUBRID Python Driver] [CUBRID Perl Driver] [CUBRID Ruby Driver] [CUBRID ADO.NET Driver] [CUBRI...
- CUBRID vs. ODBC Data Type Mapping
- CUBRID Data Type
ODBC Data Type