Documents tagged with "nhibernate"
Your Query returned 9 results
- CUBRID NHibernate Support
- NHibernate is a .NET port of the well-known Hibernate Java framework.
It is an open source project which implements persisting objects (an ORM) to and from an underlying relational database – MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle etc. (The term object/relational mappi...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Stable 1.0 version has been released
- Last month we announced the first beta version of official ADO.NET driver for CUBRID. Today, we are happy to announce the stable 1.0 version release of the driver. The ADO.NET driver, developed by CUBRID community contributors, has now over 70 test scenarios. ...
- Nhibernate support for CUBRID 
- Hi guys,
I've been wondering if it is possible to use Nhibernate with CUBRID. Is there any documentation about it?
- Using CUBRID and NHibernate
- An introduction web tutorial
June 5, 2013
In this tutorial we will show you how to use NHibernate with CUBRID in a simple demo web application that performs all the standard CRUD operations.
This tutorial was inspired by the following article, published on www.c...
- CUBRID NHibernate Support project
1 CUBRID Data types testing
1.1 Standard data types
1.1.3 Test cases developed
1.2 Special CUBRID data types
1.2.2 SET, MULTISET, SEQUENCE
2 Relationships testing
2.1 1:N relatio...
- Using NMG (NHibernate Mappings Generator) with CUBRID
- June, 2013
In this tutorial we will show you how to usethe NMG(NHibernate Mapping Generator) application with CUBRID, to generate the NHibernate database mappings & code.
NMG - "NHibernate Mapping Generator" is an application that can generate NHibern...
- Using CUBRID with NHibernate - Advanced tutorial (Part I)
- June, 2013
This tutorial is the continuation of the CUBRID NHibernate Beginner's guide tutorial.
If you have not read yet the Beginner's Guide, we strongly suggest doing it, before proceeding further with this tutorial.
The scope of this next tutorial is to...
- Using CUBRID with NHibernate - Advanced tutorial (Part II)
- June, 2013
This is the 2nd part of the Using CUBRID with NHibernate Advanced tutorial.
In this part, we will discuss about dealing with CUBRID special data types in NHibernate.
CUBRID special data types
Out-of-the-box, NHibernate Core does not support ...
- Using CUBRID with NHibernate - Beginner's Guide
As you probably know already, NHibernate is a .NET port of the well-known Hibernate Java framework.It is an open source project which implements persisting objects (an ORM) to and from an underlying relational database – MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Ora...