Your Query returned 41 results
- CUBRID OLEDB Driver Installation Instructions Old
- The scope of this tutorial is to provide an introduction to the CUBRID OLEDB Data Provider, version 8.4.1. We will show you where to get the CUBRID OLEDB Provider library, how to setup a CUBRID connection and how to develop some simple applications, mainly usin...
- Install CUBRID Manager using apt-get on Ubuntu
- To install CUBRID Manager using apt-get on Ubuntu, we need to add CUBRID's repository so that Ubuntu knows where to download the packages from, and then tell the OS to update its indexes.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cubrid/cubrid sudo apt-get update
If you plan to use CUBR...
- Installing CUBRID on Windows
- Below you can see a Slideshare presentation which will explain in details how to install CUBRID on Windows. The steps are very easy. It will take a minute or two to install CUBRID.
You can also download and see this tutorial in PDF. Downloading the presentation fr...
- Setting Java Environment PATH
- Check if JDK/JRE is installed
Open Command Line Terminal (On Windows: [!Start > Accessories > Command Prompt]) and type the following command:
Remember to leave a space between java and a dash. If the command displays the version of Java, you are good to go wit...
- CUBRID Python Driver Installation Instructions
Other UNIX and UNIX-like OS
There are several ways to install CUBRID Python Driver. Below you will see instructions for each of them.
[Installing CUBRID Python Driver using yum ...
- Install CUBRID Python Driver from Source (Linux)
- Install Python Development PackageIf you do not have Python Development Package installed in your system, follow this tutorial to install it. [Install Python Development Package]
Install CUBRID Python Driver
Download Python Driver source code. Extract the archive to the...
- Install Python Development Package
- On Debian-based Linux
Install the Python Development Package as a root. Depending on the version of your Python environment, change the development package's version as well. The following example installs the Dev. package for Python 2.6.x.
sudo apt-get install python2.6-dev
- CUBRID Python easy_install (Linux)
- EasyInstall (easy_install) gives you a quick and painless way to install packages remotely by connecting to the Package Index or even other websites via HTTP. It is somewhat analogous to the CPAN and PEAR tools for Perl and PHP, respectively.
To install CUBRID Python C...
- CUBRID Ruby Driver Installation Instructions
- On Windows
We have pushed the CUBRID Connector to Gemcutter. Use the above command (gem install cubrid) in the command line to install the latest version of Ruby Driver for CUBRID on Windows.
Linux users can also install the CUBRID Connector through gem. ...
- CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions
- There are several ways to install CUBRID PDO Driver. Below you will see instructions for each of them.
[Installing CUBRID PDO Driver using PECL] (Linux)
[Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID PHP/PDO Driver (Windows)]
Create a CUBRID Database VM with Va...