Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 123 results
- Input values in column type SEQUENCE using the DBD::cubrid Perl module 
- I was trying to insert a value into a table column within a Perl script and using the DBD::cubrid module (v9.1.0.0001, server v9.1.0) with type SEQUENCE and it failed with:
"CUBRID DBMS Error : (-494) Semantic: Cannot coerce host var to type sequence. at ... line .....
- CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part 2
- CUBRID Python Tutorial
– Part II
<< CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part I
In the first part of this tutorial we went through the steps needed to connect
to a CUBRID database and to run some basic SQL statements from Python. Let’s see now how we can make
use of some more...
- CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part 1
- CUBRID Python Tutorial
– Part I (2010)>> CUBRID Python Tutorial Part II
The scope of this tutorial is to give
you a quick introduction to the CUBRID Python driver. The first part of this tutorial will explain the
steps you need to perform in order to connect to ...
- CUBRID JDBC Tutorial - Part 1
- Accessing CUBRID with
JDBC - Part I
It’s been a while since we published our first JDBC tutorial, in a time when
CUBRID was still using with the GLO data type… The time has come to take
another look at the CUBRID JDBC driver!
We will be looking toge...
- Official Django backend for CUBRID Database
- We are very pleased to announce django_cubrid, an official Django backend for CUBRID Database. Now Python users who create apps based on Django Web Framework can use CUBRID as a backend database server for their apps.
Being a Python Web Framework, Django requ...
- CRUD operations with CUBRID Perl Driver
- Here is a small Perl program which creates a foo table, inserts a couple of records, then retrieves all records from that table.
To successfully run this program, make sure you have CUBRID and the Perl driver installed. In this tutorial I am using CUBRID 8.4.3 on Ubuntu 12...
- Connection Pooling and other Tips for CUBRID Node.js Driver users
- Welcome to the 2nd part of the CUBRID Node.js introduction tutorial! We have published the first tutorial in October 2012. If you have not read it yet, we strongly recommend that you do before continuing with this next part.
￼￼￼￼￼Remember: All the CUBRID No...
- CUBRID Node.js Driver 1.1 is now available at NPM
- I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID Node.js driver version 1.1. You can download node-cubrid from NPM. For more details, see check out the official repository at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid.
In this new release we have impro...
- Common uses of CUBRID Node.js API with examples
- Recently Node.js has become one of the most favorite tools developers choose to create new Web services or network applications. Some of the reasons are its event-driven and non-blocking I/O architecture which allow developers to create very lightweight, efficient and h...
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...