Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 133 results
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver 8.4.4 Release Note
Changed and Enhanced Features:
The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3,8.4.4
We use cci instead of NetworkStream(C#) to send and recv data, so ado driver is same with other drivers, such as python,php and others, it is base on cci, now, cci version is 8.4...
- CUBRID ADO.NET 8.4.4 QA Test Report
- 1) Test Environment
OS: Windows7 32bit, Windows XP 64bit
CUBRID Server: CUBRID 8.4.4.0002
Framework: .NET 3.5(VS2012)
2) Test Scope
QA test type
QA test blocking conditions
Test all the ADO.NET driver functions based on dr...
- APIs Check List
- The Latest Version
The Latest Version
- New node-cubrid 2.1.0: API improvements with a complete internal overhaul
- Today we are releasing a new version of CUBRID driver for Nodej.s. node-cubrid 2.1.0 has a few API improvements which aim to provide more convenient APIs with full backward compatibility. However, the main objective of this release is to refactor the driver to achi...
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- CUBRID OLEDB 9.0.1.p2 QA Test Report
- 1. Test Environment
Driver Build: OLEDB 9.1.0 p2 (20130617)
Server Build: CUBRID 9.1 (9.1.0.0212) (64bit release build for linux_gnu)
Test Platform: Linux 64 bit
Test Scope: 1 BTS issue verification
2. BTS Issues Verification Report
- Input values in column type SEQUENCE using the DBD::cubrid Perl module 
- I was trying to insert a value into a table column within a Perl script and using the DBD::cubrid module (v9.1.0.0001, server v9.1.0) with type SEQUENCE and it failed with:
"CUBRID DBMS Error : (-494) Semantic: Cannot coerce host var to type sequence. at ... line .....
- CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part 2
- CUBRID Python Tutorial
– Part II
<< CUBRID Python Tutorial - Part I
In the first part of this tutorial we went through the steps needed to connect
to a CUBRID database and to run some basic SQL statements from Python. Let’s see now how we can make
use of some more...