Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 22 results
- All new CUBRID 9.2.0 with new SQL support, performance improvements, and more
- Last month we announced CUBRID 8.4.4, the latest version of 8.4.x branch, with new SQL Profiling feature and numerous stability improvements. Today I am excited to announce an update to the 9.x branch - all new CUBRID 9.2.0.
Most new features and stability improveme...
- New node-cubrid 2.1.0: API improvements with a complete internal overhaul
- Today we are releasing a new version of CUBRID driver for Nodej.s. node-cubrid 2.1.0 has a few API improvements which aim to provide more convenient APIs with full backward compatibility. However, the main objective of this release is to refactor the driver to achi...
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- Official Django backend for CUBRID Database
- We are very pleased to announce django_cubrid, an official Django backend for CUBRID Database. Now Python users who create apps based on Django Web Framework can use CUBRID as a backend database server for their apps.
Being a Python Web Framework, Django requ...
- Connection Pooling and other Tips for CUBRID Node.js Driver users
- Welcome to the 2nd part of the CUBRID Node.js introduction tutorial! We have published the first tutorial in October 2012. If you have not read it yet, we strongly recommend that you do before continuing with this next part.
￼￼￼￼￼Remember: All the CUBRID No...
- CUBRID Node.js Driver 1.1 is now available at NPM
- I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID Node.js driver version 1.1. You can download node-cubrid from NPM. For more details, see check out the official repository at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid.
In this new release we have impro...
- Common uses of CUBRID Node.js API with examples
- Recently Node.js has become one of the most favorite tools developers choose to create new Web services or network applications. Some of the reasons are its event-driven and non-blocking I/O architecture which allow developers to create very lightweight, efficient and h...
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...