Documents tagged with "connection"
Your Query returned 8 results
- OLEDB Connection String
- The first thing we need to know in order to create a CUBRID connection is to how to build the connection string.
Looking into the CUBRID documentation (http://www.cubrid.org/manual/841/en/Configuring%20Connection%20Strings), you will find out that in order touse the CU...
- Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database hosted on Windows 7
- As mentioned in the [Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database|previous tutorial], we need to open inbound ports used by CUBRID Server in order to accept connections from remote client machines. This tutorial will show how to open ports on Windows 7. Open Start ...
- How to make JDBC driver fail faster if server is down? 
- When trying to connect a server which is down, CUBRID hangs for a long time (at least several minutes) before finally reporting that the host cannot be reached. This is quite annoying when testing. Is there a way to make it respond faster? Setting a timeout? For exa...
- How to add alternative hosts to a connection string in ADO.NET? 
- In CUBRID it is possible to indicate alternative hosts (brokers) in the connection string as a measurement for broker fail-over. JDBC manual provides an example for this. However, I could not find a way to pass alternative hosts to ADO.NET connection string. How can ...
- Connection String 
- The first thing you need to know in order to open a CUBRID connection from a.NET application is how to build the database connection string.
The format of the CUBRID ADO.NETconnection string is:
ConnectionString = "server=<server address>;database=<database name>;por...
- Connection Management and Threads in CUBRID Server
- Contents 1 Component descriptions1.1 Connection management1.1.1 Related components 1.1.2 The establishment of new connections 1.2 Threads module1.2.1 css_Job_queue 1.2.2 Threads Component descriptionsThis chapter provides a description for each CUBRID server components. It ...
- Connection Options
- When connecting to a CUBRID database, you can setup options to be used for the connection lifecycle (unless explicitly changed later):
The Auto-Commit state
The Connection timeout
The Lock timeout
For example, by default, the auto-commit is set to ON....
- Connecting to a remote CUBRID Database
- To connect to a remote CUBRID database, you need to open the necessary Inbound ports to allow external connections. You can connect to a CUBRID database using:
CUBRID Tools (CUBRID Manager, Query Browser, Migration Toolkit)
CUBRID Drivers (PHP, ADO.NET, JDBC, ...