Documents tagged with "clob"
Your Query returned 6 results
- Failed to select 50MB CLOB data in CUBRID Manager, but suceeded to select 25MB data 
- Hello, the table contains CLOB type column, and I inserted 51MB text.
I could select 25MB text by CLOB_TO_CHAR in CUBRID Manager, I failed to select 50MB or bigger text.
When I didn' tuse CLOB_TO_CHAR function and run SELECT, it works to read ...
- New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management
- Today we have great news for our dearest PHP users! We have updated our CUBRID PHP Driver which introduces 13 new APIs to work with LOB data. Some time in May this year several PHP users requested new functionality in our PHP API to allow importing LOB data fr...
- CUBRID PHP Tutorials
- Installation Instructions
[CUBRID PHP Driver Installation Instructions]
New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management - blog post
CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1 - blog post
Tutorials and Guides
What is Tread-safe or Non-thread-safe in PH...
- CUBRID PHP APIs to work with LOB object
- The following twelve CUBRID PHP API functions are now implemented in CUBRID PHP API version 8.4.1.004 in addition to five existing functions to allow PHP developers to perform various operations on Large Object (LOB) data.
Create a lob object. ...
- CUBRID Lobs
- Starting from the 8.4.0 release, CUBRID deprecated the GLO data type, and added support for LOB data types:
BLOB: Binary large object
CLOB: Character large object
These are specific CUBRID data types, and if you need to deal with such data types, you need to learn an...
- Working with CUBRID BLOB / CLOB Data Types
- The scope of this tutorial is to present the new data types, BLOB and CLOB, introduced in CUBRID 8.3.1.
In the release 8.3.1, CUBRID comes up with two new data types, to improve the support for Large Objects (LOB), such as texts and binary files:
CLOB (Character L...