Documents tagged with "blob"
Your Query returned 10 results
- POSIX:External storage error
- I try to insert a new row with a BLOB column.
I get this error in Visual Studio
"POSIX external storage error: C:\CUBRID\databases\InternWebsite/lob/ces_316/ces_temp.00001390217104946000_3420... No such file or directory"
I have checked the directory and it exists...
- New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management
- Today we have great news for our dearest PHP users! We have updated our CUBRID PHP Driver which introduces 13 new APIs to work with LOB data. Some time in May this year several PHP users requested new functionality in our PHP API to allow importing LOB data fr...
- ADO.NET return error "Don't know how to write the parameter!" 
- Hi, I am trying to insert a image into the database, my database is type BLOB and in C# is type byte. When I try to do the insert the error is: Don't know how to write the parameter! Whats is wrong? how can I get a more technical description error from databa...
- Please provide an example of using blob_from_file in an update or insert statement reading a file from /tmp/ 
- For Example UPDATE tblfile SET fileimage = BLOB_FROM_FILE ('/tmp/image.png') WHERE fileid = '2b93d4629241d287915a422f6d1a90374de95ef0' BUT This is giving me a Cannot coerce blob to type unknown data type error. fileimage is a blob
- CUBRID PHP Tutorials
- Installation Instructions
[CUBRID PHP Driver Installation Instructions]
New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management - blog post
CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1 - blog post
Tutorials and Guides
What is Tread-safe or Non-thread-safe in PH...
- What is NoSQL for? 
- In a social network service where many people form relationships, a connection becomes the information. A fundamental method is thus to effectively control the data.
In this article, we will learn the origin of the NoSQL system and its subclasses.
Standard for NoS...
- CUBRID PHP APIs to work with LOB object
- The following twelve CUBRID PHP API functions are now implemented in CUBRID PHP API version 8.4.1.004 in addition to five existing functions to allow PHP developers to perform various operations on Large Object (LOB) data.
Create a lob object. ...
- CUBRID Lobs
- Starting from the 8.4.0 release, CUBRID deprecated the GLO data type, and added support for LOB data types:
BLOB: Binary large object
CLOB: Character large object
These are specific CUBRID data types, and if you need to deal with such data types, you need to learn an...
- Working with CUBRID BLOB / CLOB Data Types
- The scope of this tutorial is to present the new data types, BLOB and CLOB, introduced in CUBRID 8.3.1.
In the release 8.3.1, CUBRID comes up with two new data types, to improve the support for Large Objects (LOB), such as texts and binary files:
CLOB (Character L...
- Inserting a BLOB file to a CUBRID database
- In this tutorial you will learn how to insert a binary file into a CUBRID database. Before we continue you should remember that LOB data in CUBRID is stored outside the database on the external storage while the references to those files are stored in database column...