Documents tagged with "CCI"
Your Query returned 19 results
- All new CUBRID 9.2.0 with new SQL support, performance improvements, and more
- Last month we announced CUBRID 8.4.4, the latest version of 8.4.x branch, with new SQL Profiling feature and numerous stability improvements. Today I am excited to announce an update to the 9.x branch - all new CUBRID 9.2.0.
Most new features and stability improveme...
- ULONGLONG_MAX 값을 숫자타입으로 저장하려면 어떻게 해야하나요?
CCI를 이용하여 unsined _int64 데이터 타입의 최대값(18446744073709551615, 2^64-1)을 저장할 수 있는지 테스트를 해보았습니다. 숫자형태로 저장하고 싶습니다.
cci_bind_param(m_nReqId, nIdx, CCI_A_TYPE_BIGINT, pVal, CCI_U_TYPE_NUMERIC, /*CCI_BIND_PTR or 0*/0)
- CCI_BIND_PARAM 에서 CCI_BIND_PTR 사용시 오류
- cubrid cci 매뉴얼에서 제공하는 샘플 소스에 바인딩하는 변수에 대한 테스트를 해보다 오류를 발견하게 되었습니다.
아래가 제가 테스트한 코드입니다.
int _tmain(int argc, char *arg)
int con = 0, req = 0, col_count = 0, i, ind;
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...
- Building CUBRID CCI API on Mac OS X
- In this tutorial we will go through the entire process of building CUBRID CCI API on Mac OS X. In this tutorial I will be using Snow Leopard.
Install XcodeApple's Xcode Developer Tools version 4.1 or later for Lion, 3.2 or later for Snow Leopard, o...
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X through PECL using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver on Mac OS X through PECL repository using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driverCUBRID PHP driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. We have built a custom CCI driver for Mac users. You c...
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver on Mac OS X using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driverCUBRID PHP driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. We have built a custom CCI driver for Mac users. You can download either 64 o...
- CUBRID Error Codes
- In CUBRID there are various Error Codes raised on different levels. In this document you can find the error codes for CAS (CUBRID Application Server), CCI, JDBC, and ADO.NET drivers. CAS Error CodesThe following are the error codes raised from CUBRID CAS ...