Documents tagged with "CCI"
Your Query returned 14 results
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...
- Building CUBRID CCI API on Mac OS X
- In this tutorial we will go through the entire process of building CUBRID CCI API on Mac OS X. In this tutorial I will be using Snow Leopard.
Install XcodeApple's Xcode Developer Tools version 4.1 or later for Lion, 3.2 or later for Snow Leopard, o...
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X through PECL using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver on Mac OS X through PECL repository using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driverCUBRID PHP driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. We have built a custom CCI driver for Mac users. You c...
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver on Mac OS X using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driverCUBRID PHP driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. We have built a custom CCI driver for Mac users. You can download either 64 o...
- CUBRID Error Codes
- In CUBRID there are various Error Codes raised on different levels. In this document you can find the error codes for CAS (CUBRID Application Server), CCI, JDBC, and ADO.NET drivers. CAS Error CodesThe following are the error codes raised from CUBRID CAS ...
- CUBRID CCI Tutorials
- Tutorials and Guides CCI API Manual [CUBRID CCI Error Codes and Messages] CCI Example Code and Build Instructions Developing CUBRID Driver Using CCI [Building CUBRID CCI API on Mac OS X] Questions and Answers Questions and Answers
- CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1
- We have recently released a new version of CUBRID 8.4.1. At the time we announced over 70% performance increase for INSERT and UPDATE operations as well as new SQL functions and Regular Expression support. In this blog I will tell more about other changes we hav...
- What does "Error: CCI, -4, Cannot communicate with server" mean? 
- I installed CUBRID and the PHP API yesterday. Everything was working perfect. I was quite glad. I created some code and could work with CUBRID. But today in the morning I started my Web server, navigated to my site, and I saw this error:
Error: CCI, -4, Cannot ...
- CUBRID APIs Wiki
- The following is a list of CUBRID Drivers. Chose one to see the project details and other developers resources. [CUBRID PHP Driver] [CUBRID PDO Driver] [CUBRID Python Driver] [CUBRID Perl Driver] [CUBRID Ruby Driver] [CUBRID ADO.NET Driver] [CUBRI...
- Build CUBRID PDO Driver on Mac OS X through PECL using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PDO driver on Mac OS X through PECL repository using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driver
CUBRID PDO driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. You can download either 64 or 32 bit version of CUB...