Documents tagged with "python"
Your Query returned 32 results
- Installing CUBRID Python Driver using yum (Fedora, CentOS)
- To install CUBRID Python Driver using yum command, we need to tell Yum where to look for CUBRID packages. First, visit one of the following links depending on your OS.
- Install CUBRID Python Driver from Source (Linux)
- Install Python Development PackageIf you do not have Python Development Package installed in your system, follow this tutorial to install it. [Install Python Development Package]
Install CUBRID Python Driver
Download Python Driver source code. Extract the archive to the...
- Install Python Development Package
- On Debian-based Linux
Install the Python Development Package as a root. Depending on the version of your Python environment, change the development package's version as well. The following example installs the Dev. package for Python 2.6.x.
sudo apt-get install python2.6-dev
- CUBRID Python easy_install (Linux)
- EasyInstall (easy_install) gives you a quick and painless way to install packages remotely by connecting to the Package Index or even other websites via HTTP. It is somewhat analogous to the CPAN and PEAR tools for Perl and PHP, respectively.
To install CUBRID Python C...
- CUBRID APIs Wiki
- The following is a list of CUBRID Drivers. Chose one to see the project details and other developers resources. [CUBRID PHP Driver] [CUBRID PDO Driver] [CUBRID Python Driver] [CUBRID Perl Driver] [CUBRID Ruby Driver] [CUBRID ADO.NET Driver] [CUBRI...
- CUBRID Python Driver 8.4.0 Release Note
- Changes from 0.5.0 to 8.4.0
Modified the architecture of CUBRID Python API, supported two-level interface. The high-level interface was a package, called CUBRIDdb, which respected the standard defined in the DB API 2.0 and was a wrapper around _cubrid. The low-level i...
- Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID Python Driver (windows)
- First, download CUBRID Python Driver for Windows. You will be given options to select your system architecture, and Python version. Make sure that you download the x64 bit version only if you have the 64 bit version of Python installed.
Extract the archive you do...
- CUBRID Python Module Constants
- The package CUBRIDdb is supposed to have the following constants according to DB API 2.0:
- CUBRID Python API Documentation
2 Getting Help
3 Preparing the Environment
3.1 Preparing CUBRID
3.2 Preparing Python
3.2.1 On Windows
184.108.40.206 Install Python
220.127.116.11 Install Python Driver for CUBRID
3.2.2 On Linux
18.104.22.168 Install Python
22.214.171.124 Install Py...
APIS-522: Fix the date_format error in django_cubrid.
APIS-523: Fix the 'LIMIT' format error in django_cubrid.
APIS-428: Change the setup.py to fix the pip installation failure..
APIS-426: Remove free() in insert_id function...