Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 50 results
- Retrieve and Store Gmail Emails Using PHP IMAP and RedBeanPHP
- In this tutorial I will show how to use [RedBeanPHP - Easy ORM for PHP|RedBeanPHP] to easily store Gmail emails retrieved by PHP IMAP. RedBeanPHP supports CUBRID Database so we will use it as a database storage.
This tutorial will have several steps.
- CUBRID PHP 8.4.1.0004 QA Test Report
- <style type="text/css">
</style>NHN China Platform QA Team confirmed that CUBRID-PHP-8.4.1.0004 product has a good quality base on the scope in report to unveil for users.
Our gratitude goes to Li Cheng-Long as PM, Zhang Hui as Dev, QA team manager Hu Xiang-We, zoujing as teste...
- CUBRID vs. MySQL PHP API Functions Comparison
- The table below represents the PHP functions Mapping/Comparison between CUBRID and MySQL. There may be new functions introduced since this document has been last updated. If so, please let us know either on Twitter or on CUBRID Forum. We will update the functions r...
- CUBRID PHP driver 9.0.0 release-note
APIS-353: cubrid_schema dosen't support to query all triggers with CUBRID_SCH_TRIGGER type. Fixed the PHP driver part.
APIS-293: fix the bug of the default PUBLIC user when there is only one argument in cubrid_connect_with_url()
APIS-338: When ex...
- PhpStorm CUBRID Tutorial
- PhpStorm is a lightweight and smart PHP IDE focused on developer productivity that deeply understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation and on-the-fly error checking. It is always ready to help you shape your code, run unit-tests or provide visual d...
- Kalkun - Open Source web based SMS Management
- Kalkun is an open source web-based SMS (Short Message Service) management. It uses gammu-smsd as SMS gateway engine to deliver and retrieve messages from your phone/modem. Kalkun and gammu are two different things. You have to install and configure gammu yourself. Kalkun only manages databas...
APIS-194: cubrid_fetch_row and cubrid_fetch_array can't fetch results after added CUBRID_LOB option.
APIS-196: Return value of cubrid_column_types() is unknown when the column is set(list).
APIS-268: Modify PARAM_LOCK_TIMEOUT of cubrid_set_db_parameter.
- CUBRID PHP Driver 8.3.1 Release Note
- 8.3.1.0008 Changed and Enhanced Features: According to mysql_fetch_field, Add 4 properties(primary_key blob unsigned zerofill) in cubrid_fetch_field Add two functions, cubrid_pconnect and cubrid_pconnect_with_url, to support the persistent connection like mysql_pconnect Add a...
- Install CUBRID with Apache and PHP on Ubuntu
- In this tutorial I will show you how to install CUBRID Database Server together with Apache Web server and PHP on Ubuntu Desktop 10.4+. This will be the easiest and fastest way to get all the applications installed on your system.
CUBRID can be installe...
- Display foreign keys and their relationship in CUBRID PHP
- In order to obtain foreign key (FK) information from CUBRID database in PHP, you can use cubrid_schema() function which has the following syntax. array cubrid_schema ( resource $conn_identifier , int $schema_type [!, string $class_name [, string $attr_name ]] ) To retrieve ...