Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 51 results
- Retrieve and Store Gmail Emails Using PHP IMAP and RedBeanPHP
- In this tutorial I will show how to use [RedBeanPHP - Easy ORM for PHP|RedBeanPHP] to easily store Gmail emails retrieved by PHP IMAP. RedBeanPHP supports CUBRID Database so we will use it as a database storage.
This tutorial will have several steps.
- CUBRID PHP 8.4.1.0004 QA Test Report
- <style type="text/css">
</style>NHN China Platform QA Team confirmed that CUBRID-PHP-8.4.1.0004 product has a good quality base on the scope in report to unveil for users.
Our gratitude goes to Li Cheng-Long as PM, Zhang Hui as Dev, QA team manager Hu Xiang-We, zoujing as teste...
- CUBRID PHP driver 9.0.0 release-note
APIS-353: cubrid_schema dosen't support to query all triggers with CUBRID_SCH_TRIGGER type. Fixed the PHP driver part.
APIS-293: fix the bug of the default PUBLIC user when there is only one argument in cubrid_connect_with_url()
APIS-338: When ex...
- PhpStorm CUBRID Tutorial
- PhpStorm is a lightweight and smart PHP IDE focused on developer productivity that deeply understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation and on-the-fly error checking. It is always ready to help you shape your code, run unit-tests or provide visual d...
- Kalkun - Open Source web based SMS Management
- Kalkun is an open source web-based SMS (Short Message Service) management. It uses gammu-smsd as SMS gateway engine to deliver and retrieve messages from your phone/modem. Kalkun and gammu are two different things. You have to install and configure gammu yourself. Kalkun only manages databas...
- Cubrid PHP Driver 9.3.0 release note
Changed and Enhanced Features:
The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3 ,8.4.4,9.1.0, 9.2.0 and 9.3.0
Support PHP 5.6
Update cci version to 9.3.0.0206
Changed and Enhanced Features:
The driver is support cubrid version 8.4.1,8.4.3 ,8.4.4,9.1.0, 9.2.0 an...
APIS-194: cubrid_fetch_row and cubrid_fetch_array can't fetch results after added CUBRID_LOB option.
APIS-196: Return value of cubrid_column_types() is unknown when the column is set(list).
APIS-268: Modify PARAM_LOCK_TIMEOUT of cubrid_set_db_parameter.
- CUBRID PHP Driver 8.3.1 Release Note
- 8.3.1.0008 Changed and Enhanced Features: According to mysql_fetch_field, Add 4 properties(primary_key blob unsigned zerofill) in cubrid_fetch_field Add two functions, cubrid_pconnect and cubrid_pconnect_with_url, to support the persistent connection like mysql_pconnect Add a...
- Install CUBRID with Apache and PHP on Ubuntu
- In this tutorial I will show you how to install CUBRID Database Server together with Apache Web server and PHP on Ubuntu Desktop 10.4+. This will be the easiest and fastest way to get all the applications installed on your system.
CUBRID can be installe...
- Display foreign keys and their relationship in CUBRID PHP
- In order to obtain foreign key (FK) information from CUBRID database in PHP, you can use cubrid_schema() function which has the following syntax. array cubrid_schema ( resource $conn_identifier , int $schema_type [!, string $class_name [, string $attr_name ]] ) To retrieve ...