Documents tagged with "php"
Your Query returned 44 results
- CUBRID PHP driver 9.0.0 release-note
APIS-353: cubrid_schema dosen't support to query all triggers with CUBRID_SCH_TRIGGER type. Fixed the PHP driver part.
APIS-293: fix the bug of the default PUBLIC user when there is only one argument in cubrid_connect_with_url()
APIS-338: When ex...
- Kalkun - Open Source web based SMS Management
- Kalkun is an open source web-based SMS (Short Message Service) management. It uses gammu-smsd as SMS gateway engine to deliver and retrieve messages from your phone/modem. Kalkun and gammu are two different things. You have to install and configure gammu yourself. Kalkun only manages databas...
- Install CUBRID with Apache and PHP on Ubuntu
- In this tutorial I will show you how to install CUBRID Database Server together with Apache Web server and PHP on Ubuntu Desktop 10.4+. This will be the easiest and fastest way to get all the applications installed on your system.
CUBRID can be installe...
- CUBRID PHP Driver 8.3.1 Release Note
- 8.3.1.0008 Changed and Enhanced Features: According to mysql_fetch_field, Add 4 properties(primary_key blob unsigned zerofill) in cubrid_fetch_field Add two functions, cubrid_pconnect and cubrid_pconnect_with_url, to support the persistent connection like mysql_pconnect Add a...
- Display foreign keys and their relationship in CUBRID PHP
- In order to obtain foreign key (FK) information from CUBRID database in PHP, you can use cubrid_schema() function which has the following syntax. array cubrid_schema ( resource $conn_identifier , int $schema_type [!, string $class_name [, string $attr_name ]] ) To retrieve ...
APIS-194: cubrid_fetch_row and cubrid_fetch_array can't fetch results after added CUBRID_LOB option.
APIS-196: Return value of cubrid_column_types() is unknown when the column is set(list).
APIS-268: Modify PARAM_LOCK_TIMEOUT of cubrid_set_db_parameter.
- Build CUBRID PHP Driver for XAMPP on Mac OS X using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PHP driver using CUBRID CCI driver to be able to use it with XAMPP for Mac OS X. This tutorial is very similar to the original [Build CUBRID PHP Driver on Mac OS X using CCI Driver] except for that ...
- Install CUBRID, PHP Driver, XE CMS on Fedora/CentOS
- We have created a very easy to use setup.sh script which allows you to choose which software to install at once. There are four options to choose during the installation:
Install PHP Driver for CUBRID.
Install XE CMS.
Install Zeroboard for XE.
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using PECL 
- If PECL packager is installed in your system, the installation of CUBRID PHP Driver is straightforward. PECL will download and compile the library for you.
To install the PHP Driver using PECL, you need to have CUBRID Database installed in your system sinc...
- Introduction to CUBRID PHP Driver Unit Tests
There are some unit tests in directory tests. These unit tests use the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, you should add the CUBRID database information on...