Documents tagged with "perl"
Your Query returned 16 results
- CUBRID Perl Driver 9.1.0 release note
Changed and Enhanced Features:
APIS-402: Improve the invoking of cci_disconnect().
Enable cci_connect_ex(), cci_connect_with_url_ex(), escape_string() APIs for Windows platform.
APIS-57: Add the support of binding NULL value.
APIS-341: Add the support to insert e...
- CRUD operations with CUBRID Perl Driver
- Here is a small Perl program which creates a foo table, inserts a couple of records, then retrieves all records from that table.
To successfully run this program, make sure you have CUBRID and the Perl driver installed. In this tutorial I am using CUBRID 8.4.3 on Ubuntu 12...
- CUBRID Perl driver 9.0.0 release-note
APIS-153: fix the segment fault when using lob_export().
APIS-289: add quote function in Perl driver
- CUBRID Perl 8.4.1 QA Test Report
- NHN China Platform QA Team confirmed that CUBRID-Perl-8.4.1 product has a good quality base on the scope in report to unveil for users.
Our gratitude goes to Li Cheng-Long as PM, Zhang Hui as Dev, QA team manager Hu Xiang-We, QA2 part Li Ying, Guo Rui and zoujing as te...
- CUBRID Perl Tutorials
- Installation Instructions
[CUBRID Perl Driver Build Guide]
Latest News and Blog posts
CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.0 Stable is now available
Guides and Tutorials
[CRUD operations with CUBRID Perl Driver]
[CUBRID Perl Driver Development]
CUBRID Perl Driver Documentation...
- CUBRID Perl Driver Release Notes
- [CUBRID Perl Driver 9.1.0 Release Note]
[CUBRID Perl Driver 9.0.0 Release Note]
[CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.3 Release Note]
[CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.1 Release Note]
[CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.0 Release Note]
- CUBRID Perl Driver Development
- DBD::cubrid - CUBRID driver for the Perl5 Database Interface (DBI)
CUBRID Perl driver are ready to be developed. The development process is divided into two stages. The first stage is to provide the minimum coverage functions to ensure that users can access the database...
- CUBRID Perl Driver Build Guide
This document describes the installation and configuration of DBD::cubrid, a Perl DBI driver for CUBRID database. Before reading on, make sure that you have the prerequisites installed: Perl, CUBRID and DBI. For details see the Prerequisites section below.
- CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.0 Release Note
- Below you can find the revision history for DBD::cubrid.
This version was released on January 20, 2012. After a vigorous testing, this release provides many bug fixes and several new features such as lob object related functions.
- CUBRID APIs Wiki
- The following is a list of CUBRID Drivers. Chose one to see the project details and other developers resources. [CUBRID PHP Driver] [CUBRID PDO Driver] [CUBRID Python Driver] [CUBRID Perl Driver] [CUBRID Ruby Driver] [CUBRID ADO.NET Driver] [CUBRI...