Documents tagged with "pdo"
Your Query returned 9 results
- CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions
- There are several ways to install CUBRID PDO Driver. Below you will see instructions for each of them.
[Installing CUBRID PDO Driver using PECL] (Linux)
[Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID PHP/PDO Driver (Windows)]
Create a CUBRID Database VM with Va...
- CUBRID PDO Tutorials
- Installation Instructions [CUBRID PDO Driver Installation Instructions] Tutorials and Guides CUBRID PDO Online Manual [PDO_CUBRID DSN] PDO::cubrid_schema [CUBRID PDO Predefined Constants] CUBRID PDO Examples Questions and Answers PHP related Questions and Answe...
- CUBRID PDO Predefined Constants
- The constants below are defined by CUBRID PDO driver, and will only be available when the extension has been either compiled into PHP or dynamically loaded at runtime. In addition, these driver-specific constants should only be used if you are using PDO driver. U...
- Introduction to CUBRID PDO Driver Unit Tests
- There are some test cases in directory tests. These unit tests are changed based on test cases of PHP PDO, which using the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, yo...
- Downloading and Installing Precompiled CUBRID PHP/PDO Driver (Windows)
- First, download CUBRID PHP or PDO Driver for Windows. You will be given options to select your system architecture, PHP version, and driver type (PHP/PDO). NTS or TS?Additionally, you can choose whether to download NTS (Non-thread-safe) or TS (thread safe). If ...
- Build CUBRID PDO Driver on Mac OS X through PECL using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PDO driver on Mac OS X through PECL repository using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driver
CUBRID PDO driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. You can download either 64 or 32 bit version of CUB...
- Installing CUBRID PDO Driver using PECL
- If PECL packager is installed in your system, the installation of CUBRID PDO Driver is straightforward. PECL will download and compile the library for you.
To install the PDO Driver using PECL, you need to have CUBRID Database installed in your system sinc...
- PDO_CUBRID DSN
- The PDO_CUBRID Data Source Name (DSN) is composed of the following elements:
DSN prefixThe DSN prefix is cubrid:
hostThe hostname on which the database server resides.
portThe port number where the database server is listening.
dbnameThe name of the database.
- CUBRID PDO Driver
- Official CUBRID PDO Driver is available as a PECL package. It implements the PHP Data Objects (PDO) interface to enable access from PDO to CUBRID.
Latest News, Guides and Tutorials
PHP specific Questions and Answers