Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 98 results
- CUBRID OLEDB Driver Installation Instructions
- The scope of this tutorial is to provide an introduction to the CUBRID OLEDB Data Provider. We will show you where to get the CUBRID OLEDB Provider library, how to setup a CUBRID connection and how to develop some simple applications, mainly using OLE DB Con...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver Installation Instructions
- If you want to use CUBRID as a data source for your Windows applications using the ODBC Driver, this article will help you achieve this.
Notice: If your CUBRID ODBC Driver version is 9.1.0.p1 or later, only one installation package is needed for both Windows 32 bi...
- [Solved] Python: ImportError: No module named CUBRIDdb
- Today I encountered this "ImportError: No module named CUBRIDdb" error when trying to install and use the Python driver for CUBRID 8.4.3 on CentOS 5.6 x64. To install the driver I followed Create a CUBRID Database VM with Vagrant and Chef Cookbook under 5 minut...
- CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.1 Release Note
- Below you can find the revision history for DBD-cubrid 8.4.1.
This version was released on March 26, 2012.
APIS-101 - Data was inserted into demodb DB when url isn't correct
APIS-104 - A lot of error information appear when just calling...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using PECL 
- If PECL packager is installed in your system, the installation of CUBRID PHP Driver is straightforward. PECL will download and compile the library for you.
To install the PHP Driver using PECL, you need to have CUBRID Database installed in your system sinc...
- Introduction to CUBRID PHP Driver Unit Tests
There are some unit tests in directory tests. These unit tests use the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, you should add the CUBRID database information on...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get (Ubuntu)
- If you do not have PHP itself installed, install it using the following command. Otherwise, proceed to the next step below.
sudo apt-get install php5
To install CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get, we need to add CUBRID's repository so that Ubuntu knows where to downl...
- [Solved] CUBRID Python: ImportError: libcascci.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- I have encountered this error "ImportError: libcascci.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" when running my sample Python program on Ubuntu 12.04.2 using the CUBRID Python driver.
The problem was quite trivial: the environment variables ...
- DataTable Support
- The DataTable is a central object in the ADO.NET library .
In the CUBRID .NET Provider, we have implemented support for:
DataTable data populate
Built-in commands construct: INSERT , UPDATE, DELETE
DataSet, DataView inter-connection
- Working with Parameters
- The CUBRID .NET Driver provides support for using parameters in SQL commands.
As you probably know, in CUBRID there is no support for named parameters, but only for position-based parameters.
The CUBRID ADO.NET Driver implements support for position-based parameters, wit...