Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 95 results
- CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.1 Release Note
- Below you can find the revision history for DBD-cubrid 8.4.1.
This version was released on March 26, 2012.
APIS-101 - Data was inserted into demodb DB when url isn't correct
APIS-104 - A lot of error information appear when just calling...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using PECL 
- If PECL packager is installed in your system, the installation of CUBRID PHP Driver is straightforward. PECL will download and compile the library for you.
To install the PHP Driver using PECL, you need to have CUBRID Database installed in your system sinc...
- Introduction to CUBRID PHP Driver Unit Tests
There are some unit tests in directory tests. These unit tests use the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, you should add the CUBRID database information on...
- Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get (Ubuntu)
- If you do not have PHP itself installed, install it using the following command. Otherwise, proceed to the next step below.
sudo apt-get install php5
To install CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get, we need to add CUBRID's repository so that Ubuntu knows where to downl...
- [Solved] CUBRID Python: ImportError: libcascci.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- I have encountered this error "ImportError: libcascci.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" when running my sample Python program on Ubuntu 12.04.2 using the CUBRID Python driver.
The problem was quite trivial: the environment variables ...
- Internationalization with CUBRID OLE DB Provider
- The scope of this tutorial is to share some information on using CUBRID OLE DB Data Provider version 8.4.1, whenever internationalization and encoding must be implemented in your project. We will show you how to deal with non-ASCII characters - how to update and ret...
- DataTable Support
- The DataTable is a central object in the ADO.NET library .
In the CUBRID .NET Provider, we have implemented support for:
DataTable data populate
Built-in commands construct: INSERT , UPDATE, DELETE
DataSet, DataView inter-connection
- Working with Parameters
- The CUBRID .NET Driver provides support for using parameters in SQL commands.
As you probably know, in CUBRID there is no support for named parameters, but only for position-based parameters.
The CUBRID ADO.NET Driver implements support for position-based parameters, wit...
- CUBRID PHP APIs to work with LOB object
- The following twelve CUBRID PHP API functions are now implemented in CUBRID PHP API version 8.4.1.004 in addition to five existing functions to allow PHP developers to perform various operations on Large Object (LOB) data.
Create a lob object. ...
- A database transaction groups CUBRID queries into a unit of consistency (for ensuring valid results in multi-user environment) and restore (for making the results of committed transactions permanent and ensuring that the aborted transactions are canceled in the database despite ...