Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 98 results
- CUBRID vs. MySQL PHP API Functions Comparison
- The table below represents the PHP functions Mapping/Comparison between CUBRID and MySQL. There may be new functions introduced since this document has been last updated. If so, please let us know either on Twitter or on CUBRID Forum. We will update the functions r...
- CUBRID PHP driver 9.0.0 release-note
APIS-353: cubrid_schema dosen't support to query all triggers with CUBRID_SCH_TRIGGER type. Fixed the PHP driver part.
APIS-293: fix the bug of the default PUBLIC user when there is only one argument in cubrid_connect_with_url()
APIS-338: When ex...
- CUBRID JDBC Compatibility
- CUBRID JDBC driver complies to JDBC 2.0 specifications. It is available in different versions which are not backward compatible. If the driver has a version of 8.3.0.0337, its full version is CUBRID 2008 R3.0 built 0337, which means it is compatible with CUBRID 8.3.0....
- Batch Commands
- When using the CUBRID ADO.NET Data Provider library, you can execute more than one query against the data service in a single batch. For more information, see Batching Operations (ADO.NET Data Services).
For example, in CUBRID you can do:
string sql_arr = new s...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver 9.1.0 Release Note
Functionality added or changed:
The following ODBC APIs are newly supported by CUBRID ODBC:
All four functions are catalog functions, which can get schema information of database you conn...
- Build CUBRID PDO Driver on Mac OS X through PECL using CCI Driver
- In this tutorial you will learn how to install CUBRID PDO driver on Mac OS X through PECL repository using CUBRID CCI driver.
Download CCI driver
CUBRID PDO driver has a dynamic dependency on CCI driver. You can download either 64 or 32 bit version of CUB...
- CUBRID Node.js Driver Release Notes
Aug 30, 2013 (blog). Key highlights:
New usability features.
Major refactoring of buffer parsers.
Major refactoring of packet writers.
Major refacroting of queries queueing mechanism.
Apr 15, 2013: Key highlights:
Bug fixes for the commit and rollba...
APIS-384: change the format of the url to cci connect.
APIS-522: Fix the date_format error in django_cubrid.
APIS-523: Fix the 'LIMIT' format error in django_cubrid.
APIS-428: Change the setup.py to fix the pip installation failure..
APIS-426: Remove free() in insert_id function...
- CUBRID Python Driver
- CUBRIDdb is a Python extension package that implements Python Database API 2.0 compliant support for the open source relational database CUBRID. In additional to the minimal feature set of the standard Python DB API, CUBRID Python API also exposes nearly the entir...