Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 92 results
- CUBRID PHP Driver Installation Instructions
- There are several ways to install CUBRID PHP Driver. Below you will see instructions for each of them.
[Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using PECL] (Linux)
[Installing CUBRID PHP Driver using apt-get (Ubuntu)]
[Install CUBRID with Apache and PHP on Ubuntu]
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Installation Guide
Before you start to developing .NET applications with CUBRID, you will need the CUBRID ADO.NET Data provider library (Cubrid.Data.dll). You have the options to:
Download the compiled library, along with other files(for example, the help file) from: https://...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver v0.9 Release Note
- This the first public beta release of CUBRID ADO.NET driver. CUBRID engine compatibility: 8.4 (or above) The beta release features: 100% Fully-managed code. Does not require any local CUBRID component installation. Open source code, released under GPL v2 license. Imple...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver
- CUBRID ADO.NET driver is now available for download.
[cubrid-ado-net-tutorials|Latest News, Guides and Tutorials]
Questions and Answers
- CUBRID Perl Driver Development
- DBD::cubrid - CUBRID driver for the Perl5 Database Interface (DBI)
CUBRID Perl driver are ready to be developed. The development process is divided into two stages. The first stage is to provide the minimum coverage functions to ensure that users can access the database...
- CUBRID Perl Driver Build Guide
This document describes the installation and configuration of DBD::cubrid, a Perl DBI driver for CUBRID database. Before reading on, make sure that you have the prerequisites installed: Perl, CUBRID and DBI. For details see the Prerequisites section below.
- CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.0 Release Note
- Below you can find the revision history for DBD::cubrid.
This version was released on January 20, 2012. After a vigorous testing, this release provides many bug fixes and several new features such as lob object related functions.
- CUBRID PHP Driver 8.4.1 Release Note
APIS-266: Removed "CUBRID Version" row in phpinfo(). Because PHP Driver can't get the version of CUBRID before connection established.
APIS-280: Modifed cubrid_affected_rows's parameter to be compatible with MySQL, and make changes to be compatible ...
- CUBRID ODBC Driver Installation Instructions Old
- If you want to use CUBRID as a data source for your Windows applications using the ODBC Driver, this article will help you achieve this.
Notice: This Tutorial is only available for cubrid-odbc-8.4.0 or older versions. CUBRID ODBC installation used to have a problem on ...
- Introduction to CUBRID PDO Driver Unit Tests
- There are some test cases in directory tests. These unit tests are changed based on test cases of PHP PDO, which using the PHP official unit test mechanism. The script run-tests.php is PHP official unit test tool.
Configuring the Test
Before running these unit tests, yo...