Documents tagged with "ado.net"
Your Query returned 40 results
- Batch Commands
- When using the CUBRID ADO.NET Data Provider library, you can execute more than one query against the data service in a single batch. For more information, see Batching Operations (ADO.NET Data Services).
For example, in CUBRID you can do:
string sql_arr = new s...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Tutorials
- Installation Instructions
[CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Installation Guide]
CUBRID ADO.NET TestCases
[ADO.NET TestCases] - Find Out How To Use ADO.NET Driver with CUBRID
Guides and Tutorials
[A Simple Query/Retrieve Code]
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Development Notes
- Applicable to: v1.0
Microsoft .NET framework ver 2.0 or...
- Common Microsoft Errors
- When you install or configure the OLEDB Driver or ADO.NET Driver, you may encounter certain Microsoft standard error codes that we would like to list here in order to help you comprehend what the problem.
0x80004005 - Access Denied Error - caused by not having ...
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) SDK
- The MDAC 2.8 is a Software Development Kit for developers who are building applications using ADO, OLE DB, and ODBC. It contains updated documentation, headers, libs and typelibs for x86, IA64 and AMD64 platforms, as well as updated sample applications and developer to...
- ADO.NET TestCases
- If you want to find out how to use CUBRID with ADO.NET, we have attached here all the test cases used: TestCases.cs
Among the numerous functions within the testcases you will be able to find out how to:
Connect to a CUBRID database
Retrieve results f...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver 9.0.0 Release Note
- Release Notes ================================================================================ October 2012 - Update for release 9.0.0 beta CUBRID ADO.NET Data Provider Version: Beta 9.0.0.0001 CUBRID engine compatible: 9.0.0 Online Wiki: http://www.cubrid.org/wi...
- DataTable Support
- The DataTable is a central object in the ADO.NET library .
In the CUBRID .NET Provider, we have implemented support for:
DataTable data populate
Built-in commands construct: INSERT , UPDATE, DELETE
DataSet, DataView inter-connection
- Working with Parameters
- The CUBRID .NET Driver provides support for using parameters in SQL commands.
As you probably know, in CUBRID there is no support for named parameters, but only for position-based parameters.
The CUBRID ADO.NET Driver implements support for position-based parameters, wit...
- A database transaction groups CUBRID queries into a unit of consistency (for ensuring valid results in multi-user environment) and restore (for making the results of committed transactions permanent and ensuring that the aborted transactions are canceled in the database despite ...