Documents tagged with "sharding"
Your Query returned 5 results
- can't make cubrid shard work
I'm trying your sample found at http://www.cubrid.org/manual/92/en/shard.html#quick-start but can't make it work with shard_key.txt filled :(
Here is my configuration :
#min max shard_id
#0 255 0
#256 511 1
#512 767 0
#768 1024 1
- multiple shards configuration 
I have a master/slaves architecture and would like to use a x*master/slaves architecture with x the number of shards.
I want to send writes only to masters (based on the shards it hosts) and the reads to slaves (using a VIP). I think I'll use something like that :
- cubrid shard with PHP driver 
I've done some tests with cubrid shard and it seems that I cannot use mysql driver for PHP and that I have to use cubrid driver for PHP. I've read that it was compatible with MySQL but it seems that it just means that it can be used to shard a MySQL database an...
- Join between multiple Shard 
I might miss this out when skimming tru the docs. How do we run query (join) accross multiple shard? if I had few tables in the join that is sharded and they are shard base on different columns, how will the performance like? any best practices or things to avoids?
- cubrid shard start: fail: failed to connect database 
- sh> cubrid shard start@ cubrid shard startfailed to connect database. [shard] please check your $CUBRID/conf/shard.conf or database status. [%shard] SHARD_DB_NAME = shard1 SHARD_DB_USER = shard ++ cubrid shard start: fail
My shard_connection.txt :
# cubrid 0 shar...