Documents tagged with "oledb"
Your Query returned 5 results
- Stable version of CUBRID OLEDB Driver is now available!
- It is been a little over a month since we have announced the beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB driver. Now we are happy to announce that the OLEDB Data Provider code has been stabilized and ready for production use. You can download the OLEDB Data Provider ...
- Beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB Driver is now available!
- We are very proud to announce the official beta release of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB Driver! You can download it right now! It is available under the terms of BSD License. We have created the installation instructions for you which provide three ways to install the drive...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Stable 1.0 version has been released
- Last month we announced the first beta version of official ADO.NET driver for CUBRID. Today, we are happy to announce the stable 1.0 version release of the driver. The ADO.NET driver, developed by CUBRID community contributors, has now over 70 test scenarios. ...
- Official ADO.NET Driver for CUBRID is now available
- We are very happy to announce that the official public beta version of CUBRID ADO.NET driver is now available for download.
This beta release features: 100% Fully-managed code. Does not require any local CUBRID component installation. Open source code, released under...
- CUBRID Administration Tools
- CUBRID, basically, supports JDBC, ODBC and OLEDB. CUBRID Manager (hereinafter, abbreviated to CM) basically supports the query execution using JDBC. You may already have seen some of these tools on CUBRID homepage.
Let's examine JDBC connection tools. The following is ...