Documents tagged with "node.js"
Your Query returned 12 results
- New node-cubrid 2.1.0: API improvements with a complete internal overhaul
- Today we are releasing a new version of CUBRID driver for Nodej.s. node-cubrid 2.1.0 has a few API improvements which aim to provide more convenient APIs with full backward compatibility. However, the main objective of this release is to refactor the driver to achi...
- Understanding Vert.x Architecture - Part II
- Last month a colleague of mine has already covered Vert.x, a relatively new Java application framework which provides noticable performance advantage over competing technologies and features multi programming language support. The previous article has explained us about the philosop...
- Inside Vert.x. Comparison with Node.js.
- Vert.x is a server framework which is rapidly arising. Each server framework claims its strong points are high performance with a variety of protocols supported. Vert.x takes a step forward from that. Vert.x considers the environment of establishing and operating the server ...
- Connection Pooling and other Tips for CUBRID Node.js Driver users
- Welcome to the 2nd part of the CUBRID Node.js introduction tutorial! We have published the first tutorial in October 2012. If you have not read it yet, we strongly recommend that you do before continuing with this next part.
￼￼￼￼￼Remember: All the CUBRID No...
- CUBRID Node.js Driver 1.1 is now available at NPM
- I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID Node.js driver version 1.1. You can download node-cubrid from NPM. For more details, see check out the official repository at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid.
In this new release we have impro...
- Common uses of CUBRID Node.js API with examples
- Recently Node.js has become one of the most favorite tools developers choose to create new Web services or network applications. Some of the reasons are its event-driven and non-blocking I/O architecture which allow developers to create very lightweight, efficient and h...
- CUBRID Node.js Driver 1.0 Stable is now available at NPM
- I am very happy to announce that Node.js driver for CUBRID Database (Github) goes stable today. As Milestone 4 is now complete, the node-cubrid module can be installed directly from NPM. npm install node-cubrid Or install it globally to access it from all your applicatio...
- CUBRID Node.js driver 1.0 (beta) has been released!
- We are very excited to announce that we have completed the 3rd Milestone of CUBRID Node.js driver project, meaning the driver has reached its beta stage! As usual, the M3 code has been pushed to Github at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid. Please go ahead and downloa...
- CUBRID Node.js driver - M2 is completed!
- I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of M2 version of CUBRID Database driver for Node.js! This release is a full-featured technology preview that provides over 80% of the functionality of the final stable NPM package. Some M2 highlightshttps://github.com/CUBR...
- Node.js driver for CUBRID Database is now available!
- According to many requests from the community, we are very happy to announce the M1 version of CUBRID Database driver for Node.js! Last month we have blogged about our plan for Node driver development. Refer to that post for more information about how we have decid...