Documents tagged with "mysql"
Your Query returned 25 results
- CUBRID Migration Toolkit v2013.05 has been released with UI improvements
- We are glad to announce the release of a new version 2013.05 of CUBRID Migration Toolkit which allows to migrate or extract existing data and/or schema from MySQL/Oracle/CUBRID (previous versions) to the latest version of CUBRID Database Server, and perform scheduled exe...
- CUBRID SHARD talk at 2013 Percona MySQL Conference. Don't miss!
- I would like to announce that on April 24, 2013, six weeks from now, we will talk at Percona MySQL Conference & Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The topic of the presentation is Easy MySQL Database Sharding with CUBRID SHARD. The presentation will be @ 3:30 PM ...
- When you should and should NOT use ENUM data type
- ENUM is a new enumerated data type introduced in CUBRID 9.0. Like in all programming languages, the ENUM type is a data type composed of a set of static, ordered values. Users can define numeric and string values for ENUM columns.
Working with ENUM types
Creating an ENU...
- Things to Understand When Moving from MySQL to CUBRID
- These days at NHN we use CUBRID for our services more often than MySQL. This article summarizes the differences between MySQL and CUBRID Database, the knowledge that several departments at NHN have obtained as they have changed their database from MySQL to CUBRID. ...
- Database Sharding Platform at NHN
- "Ins and outs of NHN" is a series of articles that compares platforms and services from third-party vendors with NHN's own solutions. The topic of this first article in the series is Database Sharding Platform. I will introduce about the efforts being made from inside an...
- 20 Minutes to Understanding Spatial Database
- Spatial RDBMS is an RDBMS that can process spatial data. Popular RDBMSs, such as Oracle, offer their own Spatial RDBMS features or add-ons so that spatial data can be processed. Since each DBMS has a different architecture, it is difficult to show how it operates thr...
- CUBRID is coming to CodeIgniter PHP Framework 
- Well, the title speaks for itself. But I will give you some more details on CUBRID and CI engagement.
At the beginning of this month I have decided to work on a CUBRID Driver for CodeIgniter, a popular PHP Framework used by thousands of Web developers. Lucky I am,...
- CUBRID 8.4.0 has arrived w/ x2 faster database engine!
- Here we are! The new and yet the most powerful with almost twice faster database engine CUBRID 8.4.0 beta has arrived!
This new release is a combination of great new features, frequently request by the users, and increased performance. We have managed to improve the engin...
- Database Sharding with CUBRID 
- Hi everybody!
Our development team has just released the User Specs for the Sharding feature which we are going to implement this year in CUBRID. In this blog I will explain the overall plan and how the database sharding will work in CUBRID.
What is Database Shardin...
- Decomposing Twitter (Database Perspective) 
- Twitter - one of the latest and hottest Web 2.0 trends used by millions of users around the world every day. How does it manage the enormous data produced by its users? This article reviews the technical aspects of the Twitter service, how it handles such a tremendous am...