Documents tagged with "jdbc"
Your Query returned 7 results
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...
- How Statement Pooling in JDBC affects the Garbage Collection 
- There are various techniques to improve the performance of your Java application. In this article I will talk about Statement Pooling Configuration and its effect on Garbage Collection process.
Statement Pooling allows to improve the performance of an application by cachin...
- Understanding JDBC Internals & Timeout Configuration 
- An application with a proper JDBC timeout can cut down the failure time. In this article we would like to talk about different kinds of timeout values and recommended timeout application methods when you import values from DBMS. Web Application Server became unresponsive ...
- CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1
- We have recently released a new version of CUBRID 8.4.1. At the time we announced over 70% performance increase for INSERT and UPDATE operations as well as new SQL functions and Regular Expression support. In this blog I will tell more about other changes we hav...
- CUBRID support comes in Hibernate 4.0.0
- In addition to CodeIgniter, there is one more good news for CUBRID users. We are making friends with Hibernate!
The story behind Hibernate integration is that at NHN we have a large service running on Hibernate. However, unlike other cases, in this service we us...
- CUBRID Administration Tools
- CUBRID, basically, supports JDBC, ODBC and OLEDB. CUBRID Manager (hereinafter, abbreviated to CM) basically supports the query execution using JDBC. You may already have seen some of these tools on CUBRID homepage.
Let's examine JDBC connection tools. The following is ...