Documents tagged with "driver"
Your Query returned 21 results
- CUBRID Node.js driver 1.0 (beta) has been released!
- We are very excited to announce that we have completed the 3rd Milestone of CUBRID Node.js driver project, meaning the driver has reached its beta stage! As usual, the M3 code has been pushed to Github at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid. Please go ahead and downloa...
- CUBRID Node.js driver - M2 is completed!
- I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of M2 version of CUBRID Database driver for Node.js! This release is a full-featured technology preview that provides over 80% of the functionality of the final stable NPM package. Some M2 highlightshttps://github.com/CUBR...
- Node.js driver for CUBRID Database is now available!
- According to many requests from the community, we are very happy to announce the M1 version of CUBRID Database driver for Node.js! Last month we have blogged about our plan for Node driver development. Refer to that post for more information about how we have decid...
- CUBRID Database driver for Node.js coming this August
- Hello our dear reader, We have been receiving many requests from the community lately to develop a Node.js driver for CUBRID. Today I am very glad to announce that we have started the Node.js driver development and the first version will be available already this Augu...
- New CUBRID PHP: 13 more APIs for LOB data management
- Today we have great news for our dearest PHP users! We have updated our CUBRID PHP Driver which introduces 13 new APIs to work with LOB data. Some time in May this year several PHP users requested new functionality in our PHP API to allow importing LOB data fr...
- Stable version of CUBRID OLEDB Driver is now available!
- It is been a little over a month since we have announced the beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB driver. Now we are happy to announce that the OLEDB Data Provider code has been stabilized and ready for production use. You can download the OLEDB Data Provider ...
- Beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB Driver is now available!
- We are very proud to announce the official beta release of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB Driver! You can download it right now! It is available under the terms of BSD License. We have created the installation instructions for you which provide three ways to install the drive...
- CUBRID Driver Improvements in CUBRID 8.4.1
- We have recently released a new version of CUBRID 8.4.1. At the time we announced over 70% performance increase for INSERT and UPDATE operations as well as new SQL functions and Regular Expression support. In this blog I will tell more about other changes we hav...
- CUBRID Perl Driver 8.4.0 Stable is now available 
- On behalf of CUBRID API development team I am proud to announce the first official stable 8.4.0 release of Perl Driver for CUBRID. The driver supports all Perl::DBI methods, including: Driver handlers Database handlers Statement handlers Statement handler attributes LO...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Stable 1.0 version has been released
- Last month we announced the first beta version of official ADO.NET driver for CUBRID. Today, we are happy to announce the stable 1.0 version release of the driver. The ADO.NET driver, developed by CUBRID community contributors, has now over 70 test scenarios. ...