Documents tagged with "cubrid"
Your Query returned 112 results
- The new CUBRID Manager & Query Browser v2013.05 are here!
- Along with the latest CUBRID Migration Toolkit release we are now announcing new 2013.05 versions (build 0120) of CUBRID Manager and CUBRID Query Browser tools which allow users to administer their CUBRID Database Servers and execute queries in a friendly desktop GUI ...
- CUBRID Migration Toolkit v2013.05 has been released with UI improvements
- We are glad to announce the release of a new version 2013.05 of CUBRID Migration Toolkit which allows to migrate or extract existing data and/or schema from MySQL/Oracle/CUBRID (previous versions) to the latest version of CUBRID Database Server, and perform scheduled exe...
- Embrace SQL with CUBRID and jOOQ
- This is a guest post by Lukas Eder, the creator of jOOQ open source Java API for typesafe SQL modeling. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
Big Data, the...
- ApiAxle - open source API management and analytics proxy
- This is a guest post by Phil Jackson, the creator of ApiAxle open source API management and analytics solution. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
- Tell about your open source project on CUBRID Blog. We'll pay for Facebook Ads.
- At CUBRID we know how much important and difficult at the same time it is to find the right audience who would listen to what your open source project has to offer. Due to its nature, most OS projects, especially those driven by a community of likeminded enthusiasts, ...
- A free CUBRID Cloud Database Service for our dear users
- Hello reader,
What do you know about CUBRID Database? Let this be your first introduction to CUBRID. Today I would like to tell a story about what we do at CUBRID in order to improve the experience our users have when they get started with CUBRID Database.
- The Client-Server Architecture and Execution Modes in CUBRID Database
- This is the tenth article on CUBRID Internals. In the previous articles, I have discussed about Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID, how data is stored in CUBRID, etc. Today I will explain about two very important aspects of CUBRID Database - the exe...
- The CUBRID Broker Story
- Unlike other RDBMS, CUBRID has a middle layer called a BROKER.
For better understanding of CUBRID let’s take a look at why the BROKER is needed, what are its pros and cons.
Developers who use CUBRID know that its features a 3-tier structure, "API – BROKER – D...
- Data Types, Domains, and Inheritance in CUBRID RDBMS
- In the previous article I have explained how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I have described the concept of objects, classes, inheritance, and OID in CUBRID. In this article I will talk about the data types available in CUBRID and how they are stored in the...
- How data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS? Intro to Objects, Classes, OID and Inheritance
- In this article I will explain how data is stored in CUBRID RDBMS. I will describe the concept of objects, classes, and OID in CUBRID.
One of the characteristics of CUBRID that is often discussed as an "extension of relational data model" is its object-oriented...