Documents tagged with "comparison"
Your Query returned 13 results
- PostgreSQL at a glance
- PostgreSQL shows excellent functionalities and performance. Considering its high quality, it may seem strange that PostgreSQL is not more popular. However, PostgreSQL continues to make progress. This article will discuss this database.
Why You Should Know about PostgreSQL
- Inside Vert.x. Comparison with Node.js.
- Vert.x is a server framework which is rapidly arising. Each server framework claims its strong points are high performance with a variety of protocols supported. Vert.x takes a step forward from that. Vert.x considers the environment of establishing and operating the server ...
- When you should and should NOT use ENUM data type
- ENUM is a new enumerated data type introduced in CUBRID 9.0. Like in all programming languages, the ENUM type is a data type composed of a set of static, ordered values. Users can define numeric and string values for ENUM columns.
Working with ENUM types
Creating an ENU...
- Things to Understand When Moving from MySQL to CUBRID
- These days at NHN we use CUBRID for our services more often than MySQL. This article summarizes the differences between MySQL and CUBRID Database, the knowledge that several departments at NHN have obtained as they have changed their database from MySQL to CUBRID. ...
- Overview of New High-Availability Features in CUBRID 8.4.0 
- Perhaps, the HA (High-Availability) feature is one of the most important in any fully-featured database management system. It refers to an ability to minimize system down time while continuing normal operation of service in the event of hardware, operating system, service, or ...
- Comparison of the feature development speed between CUBRID and MySQL
- Below is a brief comparison of the key feature development speed between CUBRID and MySQL.
- CUBRID vs. MySQL vs. PostgreSQL Release Period Comparison 
- Warm greetings to CUBRID Community!
There is one thing I can't help telling, I really love CUBRID! Let me tell you why. CUBRID cares about you! Besides being just the most optimized database for Web applications, CUBRID cares about its users a lot. They keep receiving t...
- Increasing Database Performance by Query Tuning
- Today CUBRID shared its latest Query Tuning techniques and test results conducted using the latest CUBRID 3.0 and the latest MySQL 5.1 (innoDB) database servers. The summary of the results are provided below.
In this experiment a specific test scenario has been created...
- NBD Benchmark: CUBRID Performance Test Results
- Recently I came across to a wonderful report created about two years ago right after CUBRID announced to open its source code and join the ranks of the global open source projects. The report is about the results obtained after the CUBRID Database System had been t...
- CUBRID vs. MySQL: SSD Performance Test Results
- Today CUBRID revealed its latest internal performance test results conducted using the latest CUBRID 3.0 Beta and the latest MySQL 5.1.47 (innoDB) database servers. The results are quite surprising for both database systems.
In this experiment CUBRID and MySQL database sys...