Documents tagged with "api"
Your Query returned 17 results
- New node-cubrid 2.1.0: API improvements with a complete internal overhaul
- Today we are releasing a new version of CUBRID driver for Nodej.s. node-cubrid 2.1.0 has a few API improvements which aim to provide more convenient APIs with full backward compatibility. However, the main objective of this release is to refactor the driver to achi...
- New CUBRID 8.4.4 with SQL Profiling and Stability Improvements
- On behalf of CUBRID Team I am happy to announce the new 8.4.4 version of CUBRID open source relational database. This release is mostly dedicated for stability improvement of the 8.4 branch, and has some minor behavioral changes which I will explain below. Thus, CUBR...
- New CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support altHosts and loadBalancing
- We are happy to announce that we have updated our CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers to roll out loads of improvements and bug fixes. The latest releases can be installed from CUBRID and PDO_CUBRID PECL packages. Below is a list of improvements which landed in cubrid-9.1....
- CUBRID PHP and PDO drivers now support Database Sharding
- Today I am thrilled to announce that we have released a new version of our PHP and PDO drivers which now support CUBRID SHARD Broker, a middleware in CUBRID Database that provides sharding feature.
How it all began...
For those of you who have not heard much ab...
- Embrace SQL with CUBRID and jOOQ
- This is a guest post by Lukas Eder, the creator of jOOQ open source Java API for typesafe SQL modeling. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
Big Data, the...
- ApiAxle - open source API management and analytics proxy
- This is a guest post by Phil Jackson, the creator of ApiAxle open source API management and analytics solution. If you develop or use an open source application and would like to tell the world about it, CUBRID open source database project is accepting guest posts.
- Connection Pooling and other Tips for CUBRID Node.js Driver users
- Welcome to the 2nd part of the CUBRID Node.js introduction tutorial! We have published the first tutorial in October 2012. If you have not read it yet, we strongly recommend that you do before continuing with this next part.
￼￼￼￼￼Remember: All the CUBRID No...
- CUBRID Node.js Driver 1.1 is now available at NPM
- I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID Node.js driver version 1.1. You can download node-cubrid from NPM. For more details, see check out the official repository at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid.
In this new release we have impro...
- Common uses of CUBRID Node.js API with examples
- Recently Node.js has become one of the most favorite tools developers choose to create new Web services or network applications. Some of the reasons are its event-driven and non-blocking I/O architecture which allow developers to create very lightweight, efficient and h...
- CUBRID 8.4.3 with DB Sharding and API level Load Balancing is here
- For those who have been using CUBRID 8.4.1 for production but wanted to get the hands on the latest features available in CUBRID 9.0 such as native support for Database Sharding, there is great news! We are announcing the immediate availability of CUBRID 8.4.3, the r...