Documents tagged with "ado"
Your Query returned 9 results
- Platforms for Big Data
- Dealing with Future Problems
The reason why we need to be concerned over problems that have not yet occurred is to secure sufficient response time. Sufficient time will enable us to take full consideration before making decisions as well as preparation. Therefore, it is i...
- Stable version of CUBRID OLEDB Driver is now available!
- It is been a little over a month since we have announced the beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB driver. Now we are happy to announce that the OLEDB Data Provider code has been stabilized and ready for production use. You can download the OLEDB Data Provider ...
- The Story behind LINE App Development
- If you have a smartphone, you must be using LINE, KakaoTalk, or Whatsapp messaging app, if not all of them. But unlike KakaoTalk and Whatsapp, LINE also allows users to call other LINE users for free - great value-added service, isn't it!? Today I will explain more about LINE...
- Beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB Driver is now available!
- We are very proud to announce the official beta release of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB Driver! You can download it right now! It is available under the terms of BSD License. We have created the installation instructions for you which provide three ways to install the drive...
- CUBRID ADO.NET Driver Stable 1.0 version has been released
- Last month we announced the first beta version of official ADO.NET driver for CUBRID. Today, we are happy to announce the stable 1.0 version release of the driver. The ADO.NET driver, developed by CUBRID community contributors, has now over 70 test scenarios. ...
- Official ADO.NET Driver for CUBRID is now available
- We are very happy to announce that the official public beta version of CUBRID ADO.NET driver is now available for download.
This beta release features: 100% Fully-managed code. Does not require any local CUBRID component installation. Open source code, released under...
- Log Analysis System Using Hadoop and MongoDB 
- I have been searching for a way to process the exponentially increasing service logs at a low cost. For the past several months, the Monitoring System Development Team here at NHN has also been looking for a good way to analyze logs. In this article, I want to tell y...
- Database Technology for Large Scale Data 
- What do we know about the Database Technology used today for Large Scale Data?
Vast variety of services around the world are accessible by users anywhere at any point of time, thus accelerating the increase of the amount of processed data in a very short period of time. F...
- CUBRID Administration Tools
- CUBRID, basically, supports JDBC, ODBC and OLEDB. CUBRID Manager (hereinafter, abbreviated to CM) basically supports the query execution using JDBC. You may already have seen some of these tools on CUBRID homepage.
Let's examine JDBC connection tools. The following is ...