posted 6 years ago in News category by Esen Sagynov
Early this week CUBRID, an open source relational DBMS highly optimized for Web Applications, announced that a new version is released - CUBRID 2008 R2.2. This is mainly a bug-fix and performance enhancement release. It became even more secure and faster! Below is the brief list of changes in this release.
- REUSE_OID - table-related options for the reuse support
- HA (High Availability) feature is enhanced, adding more support for resource management and fault detection.
- CCI (C API) is undergone enhancements - it provides HA support and a single SELECT query to support auto-commit.
- Improvements in INSERT query-intensive workloads: now it provides higher performance and reliability.
- Page space reusing in INSERT/DELETE query workload is increased.
- HA (High Availability) environment is improved: now it is more convenient to operate.
- Monitoring capabilities of CUBRID Manager is enhanced.
- Memory leak as well as abnormal termination problems were corrected.
- Replication and HA environment data discrepancy issues are fixed.
- Query Processing and Error Logging related error are fixed.
- CUBRID Broker and CAS related errors are corrected.
- JDBC Interface related issues are fixed.
- CUBRID Manager related bugs are fixed.
For more information about new features and enhancements, see CUBRID 2008 R2.2 Release Notes.
As a result of these changes the following packages were released:
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 Windows 32bit
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 Windows 64bit
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 Linux 32bit
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 Linux 64bit
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 Linux RPM
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 CCI Library
- CUBRID 2008 R2.2 JDBC Maven repository
We have already placed download links at CUBRID Downloads page. Visit now and download your copy of a fresh CUBRID 2008 R2.2.