posted 4 years ago in CUBRID Apps&Tools category by Esen Sagynov
It is been a little over a month since we have announced the beta version of CUBRID 8.4.1 OLEDB driver. Now we are happy to announce that the OLEDB Data Provider code has been stabilized and ready for production use. You can download the OLEDB Data Provider Installer for both 64-bit and 32-bit systems from http://www.cubrid.org/?mid=downloads&item=oledb_driver&os=windows.
Since the beta release we have:
- Added 2 new schema rowsets (Catalog and SQL language).
- Added new test cases (localization, data types handling, extended connect).
- Changed the login internal procedure to use the connect_with_url CCI function; additional parameters included (login & query timeout, auto-commit).
- 64-bit OLEDB driver is now available for download.
- Various updates in the source code; more code cleanup.
- Additional resources made available (new tutorial and short installation video)
- Some improvements in LOB handling.
- New Installer version.
You can find more information on changes in this release in OLEDB Release Notes.