MediaWiki for CUBRID
MediaWiki is a famous web-based wiki software application used by all projects of the Wikimedia Foundation, as well as individual open source and commercial projects. Originally MediaWiki was developed to serve the needs of the free content Wikipedia encyclopedia, today it has also been deployed by companies for internal knowledge management, and as a content management system. MediaWiki is written in the PHP programming language, and can use several relational database management system. Now users can use MediaWiki with CUBRID, which will operate as a back-end database server. All functions and features are identical to the original version.
Download the latest version of MediaWiki for CUBRID in a ZIP archive from the link below.
|mediawiki-cubrid-1.15.2.zip||2.4 MB||CUBRID 3.x +|
|mediawiki-cubrid-1.15.1.zip||2.4 MB||CUBRID 2.x|
Since MediaWiki is written in PHP, it requires users to have PHP preinstalled on their machine together with the Apache Web Server, and the CUBRID Database Server itself.
- Download and Install the CUBRID Database Server.
- Install the Apache Web Server.
- Download and Install the PHP Engine.
- Install the PHP Extension for CUBRID Database.
- Extract the MediaWiki to your Web server DocumentRoot.
- Launch the Web browser and locate to the http://localhost or the relative URL where you have just extracted the MediaWiki.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have any difficulties when installing the MediaWiki or found a bug, post your message on CUBRID Apps & Tools forum.