Open Source RDBMS - Seamless, Scalable, Stable and Free

English | Login |Register

author

# Post subject:Re: Italian translation

아이피: *.130.102.218

That's really weird.

Can you create CUBRID page in Italian? Maybe the system recognized my contribution as a spam or whatever because I have recently created in Russian language as well and was monitoring in English. Maybe that's why.

Below I attached the text file which contains CUBRID page in Italian. Please download it and there are two sections at the end which have not been translated yet. Could you please finish translating those two sections about CUBRID Features and Product development history, and then create a page at Wikipedia.

It's really weird to delete this page. If you have any problems, please let me know.

Attachment:

[레벨:0]quartex

아이피: *.31.149.83

Reload it now

[레벨:3]eye

Great! I see it. Let's check it tomorrow whether they keep it or not. I hope they will not remove CUBRID page. Thank you so much!

[레벨:0]maxdon

아이피: *.181.249.254

"eye"...
maxdon,

Do you think there will definitely be some problems with syncing? What kind of problems there might be? Do I, as an author, have to rollback or you can do that for me?

Btw, have you heard we are planning to move the development of CUBRID from NHN repository to SF.net after CUBRID 2008 R3.0 will roll out?

The problems can appear when the original branch that is mirrored to Sourceforge has conflicting changes (for example if the same files get added to it). The Sourceforge branch is only a mirror at present, no changes made to it are tested or released.

I can revert the changes if you agree to this. Then they will need to be submitted to the official branch to be integrated.

I was not aware of the future plans of migrating to Sourceforge.

maxdon,

What if we wait. Even if there is any conflict between repositories and the new files will be removed, we can add them back later to the mail repository. I know that the sf.net files are not used for compilation. However, when the main repository will move to sf.net, then language inclusions will be possible. So, let's wait a bit.

[레벨:0]maxdon

아이피: *.181.249.254

Regarding the 3.0 branch: I'm OK with waiting. However, I would like to revert the change made to the trunk. Is that OK with you?

Sure!

아이피: *.91.137.50

See Download the Compiled Messages for CUBRID 3.1 in Italian.

You are either using a very old browser or a browser that is not supported.
In order to browse cubrid.org you need to have one of the following browsers:

Internet Explorer: Mozilla Firefox: Google Chrome: