posted 11 months ago in CUBRID Apps&Tools category by Esen Sagynov
I am very glad to announce the immediate availability of CUBRID Node.js driver version 1.1. You can download node-cubrid from NPM. For more details, see check out the official repository at https://github.com/CUBRID/node-cubrid.
In this new release we have improved many aspects of the driver.
- We now follow "One driver to rule them all" concept. In other words, you can use node-cubrid with any version of CUBRID Database including 8.4.1, 8.4.3, and 9.0.0 (beta).
- The new driver comes with many code fixes, bugs fixes, and design changes.
- Rich database support: Connect, Query, Fetch, Execute, Commit, Rollback, DB Schema etc.
- Out of the box driver events model.
- 10.000+ LOC, including the driver test code and demos
- New test cases added. Now 50+.
- We have significantly refactored the code using JSHint/JSLint code analysis.
- New documentation.
- Created new tutorials that we will publish later.
The 1.1 release was successfully tested, using the driver test suite, on 2 OS x 3 CUBRID engine = 6 different test environments.
The upcoming new version, 2.0, will feature many new features and improvements. For example:
- CUBRID 9.1 stable release compatibility.
- Improved queries support. In particular, implementing queries queuing support similar to MySQL.
- Extended database schema support
- ... and many more.